NBC Sports Edge Forums

BLEDSOE FOR AYTON? WHIR!!!

I think it is a bit much for Ayton.

Bledsoe is in contract year, but Middleton and Lopez destroyed his value so far. He maybe will look to the door, but to get fat contract on a new team, he deff. should steal the ball and make 3s. So, he will figure it out and chase stats aggressively at some point in the season (he is friend of LBJ and knows what to do and how to do). My only concern is that the coach wants more ball movement and is a fan of Brogdon.

On the other hand, Ayton has top 25 potential, but his coach is not the right guy for him and will cap his potential. The FG killer is there and I don`t see how he will change his game and will even try to feed Ayton. DAA`s confidence at the moment is very low and that is the reason why he doesn`t play physically enough to get the blocks. He is afraid to get in foul trouble, too. It will take time for the needed effort to producing blocks.

I own both of them and for that reason watch some Bucks and Suns games and think that they are close at the moment. The solution is in the needs that you have. If you need FG, rebs and pts - Ayton; if you need 3s, stls, asts - Bledsoe. But to add Favors in such a deal is sell very low on Bledsoe. He is less consistent of the two, but in 2 months he will chase stats. I prefer to trade small for big, so i would make straight swap, if i need C. And if Ayton`s blocks are 1.5-1.7 at the end, you will win the deal. I don`t play h2h, but think Bledsoe`s value is bigger in roto, keep that in mind.

I'd try to get a second player back, but if you can't I would take Ayton.  The Suns aren't going anywhere and will give their youth a ton of minutes.  I see Ayton as a second half of the season monster, and someone that helps teams win championships.

Archived