NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ingram ayton gay butler for booker Mitchell and allen WHIR 100

I would be trading 

Jimmy Butler, Brandon Ingram, Rudy Gay, and Deandre Ayton for Donovan Mitchell, Devin Booker, and Jarrett Allen

my team is below and I am PUNT AST and kinda FT

PG/SG: Lou Will, Danny green, Eric Gordon , Justin holiday 

SF/PF: Ingram, Gay, Butler, Mirotic, Grant

C: Ayton, KAT,Adams, Harrell, Capela,

IL: love

i figured I needed a boost in threes and scoring and this would help improve my FT as well. I’ve also got Love in my IL and can pickup guys like nance, aminu etc to help with rebounds. My bigs KAT capela Adams Harrell, grant, and love should I think be able to carry my rebounds and I’d be getting jarrett Allen back too.

leave a link!

For me you give up Butler and Ayton for Mitchell, Booker and Allen. Gay and Ingram are FA in some leagues and I think the %s of their owning will drop more. I think Butler`s value will decline in Philly, so i would pull the trigger on this one. If Mitchell goes hot soon, you will win the deal easily.

7 hours ago, calebcjy said:

I would be trading 

Jimmy Butler, Brandon Ingram, Rudy Gay, and Deandre Ayton for Donovan Mitchell, Devin Booker, and Jarrett Allen

my team is below and I am PUNT AST and kinda FT

PG/SG: Lou Will, Danny green, Eric Gordon , Justin holiday 

SF/PF: Ingram, Gay, Butler, Mirotic, Grant

C: Ayton, KAT,Adams, Harrell, Capela,

IL: love

i figured I needed a boost in threes and scoring and this would help improve my FT as well. I’ve also got Love in my IL and can pickup guys like nance, aminu etc to help with rebounds. My bigs KAT capela Adams Harrell, grant, and love should I think be able to carry my rebounds and I’d be getting jarrett Allen back too.

leave a link!

Big trade, but I think I slightly prefer the Mitchell, Booker, Allen side.

Butler is the best player in the deal, but I don't think he's really that much better than Mitchell and Booker.

I'm not a fan of Ingram or Gay.  Ingram, in particular, is one of the most frustrating players to own this year.  Not producing the value that you anticipated, but has a little too much name value that you are willing to drop.  Getting rid of him is a plus in my book.  Gay gets rested too much to truly count on.

So to me, the deal is Butler and Ayton for Mitchell, Booker, and Allen.  I love Ayton, but I have to go with the three players. 

This is a pretty well constructed trade, even on both side in my opinion. Order of player rankings: Butler >  Booker > Mitchell > Ayton > Allen > Gay > Ingram at the moment, so you are trading the 1st, 4th, 6th and 7th player for the 2nd, 3rd, & 5th player. Given's Butler unknown role on the Sixers this is perhaps a low-risk high reward one

Archived