Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2019 Fantasy Baseball Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc.


Dugout Legend
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 4/16/2019 at 3:19 PM, MrBrown said:

When did Fantrax change to locking your entire lineup at the start of the first game of the week?  Last year it only locked individual players as their games started.  Really sucks.

yeah it really does suck bad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, coleporter said:

ESPN still has not put back the batter vs pitcher stat.

The response from them on Twitter is that it was removed and will not be re-instated at this time. Good lord... You have to figure not one member of their new platform development team has played or plays fantasy baseball.

The pop-up player card info is also still lacking the Throws/Bats right or left info. That's such a small thing. Why in the world would they think that needs to be removed?!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, k.k. said:

The response from them on Twitter is that it was removed and will not be re-instated at this time. Good lord... You have to figure not one member of their new platform development team has played or plays fantasy baseball.

The pop-up player card info is also still lacking the Throws/Bats right or left info. That's such a small thing. Why in the world would they think that needs to be removed?!

They really do suck. It's been a terrible experience so far this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2019 at 3:12 PM, Dark One said:

Heh - anyone notice that you can't edit tomorrow's lineups on Yahoo for any Atlanta/Cleveland players? Apparently it thinks tomorrow's double header has already started.

 

On my yahoo app, yes. But I had no issues when I opened my team on the browser on my phone or my laptop. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone noticed that ESPN is not adding up points correctly in H2H point leagues? I noticed it in two different match ups this week. I haven't noticed it in past weeks, but I never checked. If ESPN keeps this up, this site is just not usable. They are not doing their primary job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, enfuego360 said:

Has anyone noticed that ESPN is not adding up points correctly in H2H point leagues? I noticed it in two different match ups this week. I haven't noticed it in past weeks, but I never checked. If ESPN keeps this up, this site is just not usable. They are not doing their primary job.

It's the doubleheader game 2 that is missing on the daily, but scored on the total. Just a small mess up... Amongst all the other things they messed up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm trying to activate Polanco on Yahoo and I have Lowrie and Sanchez on my bench and both are on the DL currently.  Yahoo won't let me DL either one of those guys and activate Polanco.  It is saying they are not on the DL.  Is anyone else having issues with yahoo currently on this?

Edited by The Czar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Czar said:

I'm trying to activate Polanco on Yahoo and I have Lowrie and Sanchez on my bench and both are on the DL currently.  Yahoo won't let me DL either one of those guys and activate Polanco.  It is saying they are not on the DL.  Is anyone else having issues with yahoo currently on this?

Had the same problem with Meadows this morning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Low and Away said:

Had the same problem with Meadows this morning.

Thanks. Not sure what is up.  Were you able to get Meadow's DL'd?

I finally got it to work by going to Tuesday and making the switch and it let me and then it let me go back in to today's lineup and do it.  Really weird though.  I wasn't sure if my work firewall was messing with me or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For you guys that have the issues about moving DL people around, are you using the App to try to do the moves or are you doing it through the website?

In all the years that I played, I NEVER had issues moving players around using the classic interface from the website...  I would suggest getting rid of the App and go via the website...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, posty said:

For you guys that have the issues about moving DL people around, are you using the App to try to do the moves or are you doing it through the website?

In all the years that I played, I NEVER had issues moving players around using the classic interface from the website...  I would suggest getting rid of the App and go via the website...

This.

 

If you're using the app for setting lineups, you're doing it wrong.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, The Czar said:

I'm trying to activate Polanco on Yahoo and I have Lowrie and Sanchez on my bench and both are on the DL currently.  Yahoo won't let me DL either one of those guys and activate Polanco.  It is saying they are not on the DL.  Is anyone else having issues with yahoo currently on this?

Happened to a team in my league. He clicked on the start active players button and it fixed it for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...