NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2019 Fantasy Baseball Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc.

Dugout Legend

On 4/16/2019 at 3:19 PM, MrBrown said:

When did Fantrax change to locking your entire lineup at the start of the first game of the week?  Last year it only locked individual players as their games started.  Really sucks.

yeah it really does suck bad. 

21 hours ago, coleporter said:

ESPN still has not put back the batter vs pitcher stat.

The response from them on Twitter is that it was removed and will not be re-instated at this time. Good lord... You have to figure not one member of their new platform development team has played or plays fantasy baseball.

The pop-up player card info is also still lacking the Throws/Bats right or left info. That's such a small thing. Why in the world would they think that needs to be removed?!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, k.k. said:

The response from them on Twitter is that it was removed and will not be re-instated at this time. Good lord... You have to figure not one member of their new platform development team has played or plays fantasy baseball.

The pop-up player card info is also still lacking the Throws/Bats right or left info. That's such a small thing. Why in the world would they think that needs to be removed?!

They really do suck. It's been a terrible experience so far this season. 

On 4/19/2019 at 3:12 PM, Dark One said:

Heh - anyone notice that you can't edit tomorrow's lineups on Yahoo for any Atlanta/Cleveland players? Apparently it thinks tomorrow's double header has already started.

On my yahoo app, yes. But I had no issues when I opened my team on the browser on my phone or my laptop. 

Has anyone noticed that ESPN is not adding up points correctly in H2H point leagues? I noticed it in two different match ups this week. I haven't noticed it in past weeks, but I never checked. If ESPN keeps this up, this site is just not usable. They are not doing their primary job.

13 hours ago, enfuego360 said:

Has anyone noticed that ESPN is not adding up points correctly in H2H point leagues? I noticed it in two different match ups this week. I haven't noticed it in past weeks, but I never checked. If ESPN keeps this up, this site is just not usable. They are not doing their primary job.

It's the doubleheader game 2 that is missing on the daily, but scored on the total. Just a small mess up... Amongst all the other things they messed up.

I'm trying to activate Polanco on Yahoo and I have Lowrie and Sanchez on my bench and both are on the DL currently.  Yahoo won't let me DL either one of those guys and activate Polanco.  It is saying they are not on the DL.  Is anyone else having issues with yahoo currently on this?

Edited by The Czar

1 minute ago, The Czar said:

I'm trying to activate Polanco on Yahoo and I have Lowrie and Sanchez on my bench and both are on the DL currently.  Yahoo won't let me DL either one of those guys and activate Polanco.  It is saying they are not on the DL.  Is anyone else having issues with yahoo currently on this?

Had the same problem with Meadows this morning.

1 minute ago, Low and Away said:

Had the same problem with Meadows this morning.

Thanks. Not sure what is up.  Were you able to get Meadow's DL'd?

I finally got it to work by going to Tuesday and making the switch and it let me and then it let me go back in to today's lineup and do it.  Really weird though.  I wasn't sure if my work firewall was messing with me or not.

For you guys that have the issues about moving DL people around, are you using the App to try to do the moves or are you doing it through the website?

In all the years that I played, I NEVER had issues moving players around using the classic interface from the website...  I would suggest getting rid of the App and go via the website...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, posty said:

For you guys that have the issues about moving DL people around, are you using the App to try to do the moves or are you doing it through the website?

In all the years that I played, I NEVER had issues moving players around using the classic interface from the website...  I would suggest getting rid of the App and go via the website...

This.

If you're using the app for setting lineups, you're doing it wrong.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Czar said:

Happened to a team in my league. He clicked on the start active players button and it fixed it for him.