NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Help with trade offer. WHIR

lowrider121

I am trying to put together a massive trade to a team that is just outside the playoffs. Here is what I am considering. I have a guaranteed first round bye so I don't care if I lose the next two games. I am just looking at weeks 15 and 16.

My:

James Conner

Stefon Diggs

AJ Green - Just traded for him last week

Jordan Howard - I have been trying to get rid of him for weeks

Jaylen Samuels - Figured I would throw him in because of Conner.

For:

Odell Beckham

Ezekiel Elliot

Matt Ryan

My Current Team

QB:  Mitch Trubisky

RB: Saquon Barkley, Joe Mixon, James Conner, Jordan Howard, Gio Bernard, Jaylen Samuels

WR: Keenan Allen, Stefon Diggs, AJ Green, Marquez Valdes-Scantling

TE: OJ Howard, Evan Engram

DST: CHI
K: Justin Tucker

His team

QB:  Cam Newton, Matt Ryan

RB: Zeke, Tarik Cohen, Peyton Barber, Derrick Henry

WR: Emmanuel Sanders, Odell Beckham, Marvin Jones, Tyler Lockett, Cooper Kupp

TE: Jimmy Graham, David Njoku

DST: KC
K: Crosby

8 minutes ago, Geoffrey 83 said:

I say go for it.  Green is an unknown especially if the Bengals keep losing and they hold him out.  This also protects you against Mixon having the same issue if another injury pops up.  The QB upgrade to Ryan is also nice.  

I am just worried I lose my WR depth. I would be relying on MSV to fill in if Allen or Beckham gets hurt.

Net plus. Zeke and Conner are a wash but you upgrade at QB and you get an elite WR who is healthy in exchange for an injured WR1. Howard is a filler at this point and on your bench anyway. The one downside is WR depth. As you noted, you would be forced to us MVS if one of your top two went down. Why not try to ask for Sanders back for depth purposes? He likely will say no but then try for M. Jones. His top WR would be Green, Diggs, and one of Sanders or Jones so he could cede one of them and not lose much.

Archived