Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

11.22.18 -- Thanksgiving Meta Thread! CHI @ DET; WAS @ DAL; ATL @ NO Game Threads


Patrick Bateman

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FreakFries said:

 

It has been sort of amazing to watch Nagy avoid the run game against a terrible run D while using a back up QB

 

He is scared of snacks now!  Not exact same run DST as first few games.

Link to post
Share on other sites

To be the 2nd highest paid QB in football Stafford is a thief. Getting outplayed by Chase Daniel who hasn’t started a game in 4yrs.....C’mon man!!! At least I’m getting affirmation now to drop Galloday before playoffs start! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tomei7 said:

To be the 2nd highest paid QB in football Stafford is a thief. Getting outplayed by Chase Daniel who hasn’t started a game in 4yrs.....C’mon man!!! At least I’m getting affirmation now to drop Galloday before playoffs start! 

 

#1 rule of FF - don't freak out after 1 half.  Krampus or the Garbage Man could visit you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

OK, halftime show question...who the hell is this band & why do they have a chick with a beard singing?  :blink:

 

 

I thought oh sweet finally a half time show without a no name rapper no one cares about. . .so will someone please tell me who are these guys playing real instruments that no one has ever heard of? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nosh0t said:

 

Don't forget to clear your caches once and a while boys and girls. CTRL + F5

 

this turkey knows things ... the clutter some folks live with on their superinformationalhighway devices is staggering ... like puttin' gravy in yer gas tank. 

 

eh, some people are just better suited for the Jitterbug, i s'pose

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

this turkey knows things ... the clutter some folks live with on their superinformationalhighway devices is staggering ... like puttin' gravy in yer gas tank. 

 

eh, some people are just better suited for the Jitterbug, i s'pose

Gobble Gobble!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nosh0t said:

 

#1 rule of FF - don't freak out after 1 half.  Krampus or the Garbage Man could visit you!

Not freaking out right now but I’d be freaking out if this was playoffs. 

 

No Kerryon Johnson No Tate No Marvin Jones= 1.3pts for Galloday in 1st half?!

 

Its confirmed Galloday will be dropped with Confidence, useless baggage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...