NBC Sports Edge Forums

11.22.18 -- Thanksgiving Meta Thread! CHI @ DET; WAS @ DAL; ATL @ NO Game Threads

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, supac720 said:

Jordan Howard has been worthless all year. Some of us were mistaken and delusional to think things were going to change.

I expected their dip s--- coach to run with a backup QB

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, vthokie3 said:

Disappointed in Bears D today. Although all it takes is one pick/fumble for six which they've done alot this year

I didn’t give enough credence to the super short turnaround they had between Sunday night and today. That’s gotta count for something. DET is also getting out the ball very quickly.

1 hour ago, lvsaint429 said:

You get in 75 car crashes on Sunday night & let me know how you feel Thursday morning

A few protein shakes and I would be good to go. I would use my million dollar salary to get the best care possible 

Just now, kidsgotsoul said:

I didn’t give enough credence to the super short turnaround they had between Sunday night and today. That’s gotta count for something. DET is also getting out the ball very quickly.

This should really be brought up by the NFLPA. Thursday teams should always play the early games on Sunday

3rd  and 8  and  you take Cohen out? nagy come on guy, that was a bonehead play . . Cohen is your most explosive guy, can beat the linebacker and creates in space. . and u got a sack as a result

Just now, dashoe said:

3rd  and 8  and  you take Cohen out? nagy come on guy, that was a bonehead play . . Cohen is your most explosive guy, can beat the linebacker and creates in space. . and u got a sack as a result

He is the most clueless coach in the league when it comes to RBs. Just hearing the word “pass” gives him a hard on.

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic

Archived