NBC Sports Edge Forums

11.22.18 -- Thanksgiving Meta Thread! CHI @ DET; WAS @ DAL; ATL @ NO Game Threads

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Golladay is a helluva WR. Think he’ll be in the top 10 of cheat sheets next year. Definitely targeting him 

Uhhhhh I wouldn’t get to far ahead of urself, he had at least 3-4 drops today, and dropped one in the end zone on a quick slant. Game should be in OT. Could of had at least 12-15pts more. I’m dropping him come Tuesday because Stafford is terrible. I need hitters come playoffs not players with a cap on them because of shotty QB play.

3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

15min before kickoff I put Cohen on the bench

3min before kickoff I put Cohen back into the flex

At halftime I regret starting Cohen and I hate Nagy

4th qtr I am relieved after Cohen TD

After the game I'm upset Cohen didnt have 30pts and I hate Nagy :lol:

I hate the backup qb more. He throws that first pass better and it's an easy 2TD day lol

8 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

Uhhhhh I wouldn’t get to far ahead of urself, he had at least 3-4 drops today, and dropped one in the end zone on a quick slant. Game should be in OT. Could of had at least 12-15pts more. I’m dropping him come Tuesday because Stafford is terrible. I need hitters come playoffs not players with a cap on them because of shotty QB play.

When he gets consistent targets he delivers. Size, speed, great hands & fearless. Bears really couldn’t do much with him in the 2nd half. I definitely don’t hold it against him losing that TD catch. Would’ve been remarkable if he held on

4 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

When he gets consistent targets he delivers. Size, speed, great hands & fearless. Bears really couldn’t do much with him in the 2nd half. I definitely don’t hold it against him losing that TD catch. Would’ve been remarkable if he held on

Guy is trolling lol.  He should have had 15 points more?  This game was a short week crap fest against the top defense and he pulled out 90 yards.  

33 minutes ago, Sternes said:

The Lions just lost to Chase Daniels.  The guy who has thrown 3 passes in 4 years for 20 yards until today.  Puts up Stafford's stats but throws TDs instead of INTs.

FML

Sorry dude. If it's any consolation, I think the Patricia experiment is going to top out at a year. 

1 hour ago, lvsaint429 said:

Top 5 in damn near every category & #1 fantasy defense. But yeah, they’re a fraud. Whatever

Uh...I literally said the Bears D was for real in the post you were responding to.

1 minute ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Uh...I literally said the Bears D was for real in the post you were responding to.

I was in full agreement. Sorry, sometimes the sarcasm doesn’t translate in print 😄

Golladay only looks good on those pick play crosses through the middle. He didn’t do much else

5 minutes ago, spidybl said:

Zeke has eaten so much since they got cooper. Really keeps teams honest

Yeah teams are real scared of that 3 for 36 he put up last week and Daks arm.

The defense has kept the offense on the field and subsequently kept the other teams defense ON the field as well as Zeke and the Oline just simply playing better.

3 minutes ago, 1st DownSyndrome said:

Yeah teams are real scared of that 3 for 36 he put up last week and Daks arm.

The defense has kept the offense on the field and subsequently kept the other teams defense ON the field as well as Zeke and the Oline just simply playing better.

Having more than literally 0 threats beyond 5 yards has been a positive for the Cowboys offense. 

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic

Archived