NBC Sports Edge Forums

11.22.18 -- Thanksgiving Meta Thread! CHI @ DET; WAS @ DAL; ATL @ NO Game Threads

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figures cooper pdogs me when I play against him...garbage last week of course

19 minutes ago, Psideresider said:

I said it could have been better:) Anyways, he’s already hit his projection for the game at the half. Something to be thankful for imo.

Maybe in ppr, playing him in standard and whatever they reason they run 3 pass play is beyond me. 

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

Prescott has ZERO anticipation to throw guys open. I just don’t see why they’re so infatuated with him

He did show he could in his rookie season...and you do see flashes here and there but mostly doodoo like today.

14 minutes ago, Yceman1234 said:

Really? I find Meghan delightful. Nice positive body image promotion for women.....and then she goes and loses that bass.

Talking s--- about women that are skinny isn't a positive message about body image. What a sap. 

2 minutes ago, CooL said:

Colt McCoy and Chase Daniels... clipboard holders playing well on Thanksgiving. Who would have thought? Meanwhile Dak and overpaid Staff stinking up the place.

I’m waiting for the pick 6 off Dak with these slow horizontal throws to the sideline

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

OMG I AM NOT CRAZY!!! I HAVE PUT THE GAME ON 3 DIFFERENT DEVICES AND THERE IS SOMETHING OFF WITH THE SOUND SOURCE!!! :mellow:

I’ve had the same issue. Have surround sound speakers in my ceiling & it’s been going in & out

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic

Archived