NBC Sports EDGE Forums

11.22.18 -- Thanksgiving Meta Thread! CHI @ DET; WAS @ DAL; ATL @ NO Game Threads

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish they had described the “analytics” more that say it’s better to go for two instead of one when the score is 9-7. I don’t get it. Why not take the easy 1 and then be up a field goal? Are they still skittish about Parkey?

Just now, SkinsChargersFan said:

Been running around doing Thanksgiving stuff and haven’t gotten a chance to watch this enthralling matchup.

Doesn't seem like I missed much.

You should be thankful for having to run around doing Thanksgiving stuff and not watching the game.

Just now, SkinsChargersFan said:

Been running around doing Thanksgiving stuff and haven’t gotten a chance to watch this enthralling matchup.

Doesn't seem like I missed much.

I’ve read more about the emergence of Gus after one game than plays that have happened so far today lol.

1 minute ago, Rickydragon said:

This Nagy guy is annoying.  One of these know it all offensive guys that backed his way into having the best defense in the league.  There’s no reason to go for 2 there.  

Yeah!  We know it all forum armchair coaches are much more knowledgeable!  Wouldn't be with a backup QB you might want to get points when you can?  Not like the other head coach thought the same thing going for it at 4th down for their TD?  Bunch of idiot coaches I tell ya...

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic

Archived