NBC Sports Edge Forums

RATE MY TEAM!!! WHIR100%

Settings are: 12 Team H2H 9 Cats (I am punting t/os).  We play PG/SG/G/SF/PF/F/C/C/Util/Util

PG: Eric Bledsoe, Mike Conley, 

SG: James Harden, Devin Booker, Bogdan Bogdanovic

SF: Otto Porter Jr., Gordon Hayward, Rudy Gay
PF: Anthony Davis, Jaren Jackson Jr., Larry Nance Jr.

C:  Jarrett Allen, Derrick Favors, Dewayne Dedmon

IR: DeMarcus Cousins

I typically never do these, but I have been running out of trade ideas.  I think I would like to do a 2:1 for a quality big man.  I bought low on OPJ, Hayward, and I'm farming Nance in hopes to move them after a stretch of games.  Would love any and all feedback and as always, WHIR.

If you can trade Hayward or Dedmon with Favors for some big with rebs, you will be ok. I don`t think Hayward will be useful this season. From what i have seen this season, he really has mental problem with this injury. His aggressiveness is gone and i will not count on him this season. As Otto owner, i hope Brooks will be fired soon or Otto will be traded to NOLA. But at the end i think he will be ok. Dedmon can be trade candidate to some contender and Favors is in decline and his role in Utah will be reduced even more this season. Good luck!

Solid, I'd try and get another decent center out of Favors-- maybe package with one of your forwards? Maybe Hayward or maybe not and use Rudy instead. Hayward still a bit of a gamble to see if he'll return to his former glory. Surprised to see Dedmond off of waivers tbh.

Hey great superstars in Harden and AD.. but I was wondering if you or anyone else could let me know what to do since I just created an account and cant post yet.

Should I give up Steph curry, Ibaka, Bojan Bogdanovic, and Reggie Bullock for

Butler, Vucivic, Jerian Grant, and Rodney Hood

Im in a 14 team, 12 player a team league with a H2H points format

5 hours ago, celticsfan205 said:

Hey great superstars in Harden and AD.. but I was wondering if you or anyone else could let me know what to do since I just created an account and cant post yet.

Should I give up Steph curry, Ibaka, Bojan Bogdanovic, and Reggie Bullock for

Butler, Vucivic, Jerian Grant, and Rodney Hood

Im in a 14 team, 12 player a team league with a H2H points format

No. You give 1 top 5 player and 3 very useful for 14 team format just for Jimmy and Vuc. I would not do this trade for sure.

Archived