NBC Sports Edge Forums

DeMarcus Cousins for Jeff Teague? WHIR!!!

12 Team H2H 9 Cat (Punt Assist)

My: DeMarcus Cousins and Derrick Favors

For: Jeff Teague 

I pretty much always planned on trading Cousins once he got closer to coming back, as I am really not sure what to expect with him and I'd rather trade him to an owner who wants to gamble on upside.  Teague owner really needs Big men stats and Favors is a sweetener (I don't think he would take Cousins straight up, but I can try).  We have an IR spot.  WHIR!!!

Looking at your team, are you really hurting for Teague Stats? Because for a 12 man league it is solid! I honestly may hold, DMC might be back before the break and I don't think he can really hurt is value in any way since he has none right now. I think with your current team, taking the wait and see approach suits you better as you should be in great position right now.

26 minutes ago, TheVladeFather said:

Looking at your team, are you really hurting for Teague Stats? Because for a 12 man league it is solid! I honestly may hold, DMC might be back before the break and I don't think he can really hurt is value in any way since he has none right now. I think with your current team, taking the wait and see approach suits you better as you should be in great position right now.

Thanks, I think you are right.  You are a voice of reason.  Sometimes I think I just get antsy and like to make moves.  Thanks again.

Cousins will look for big payday and he will produce even in mins restriction. Teague is deff. in decline and i think for your team, DC is far better option. Stay pat.

3 hours ago, montanski said:

Cousins will look for big payday and he will produce even in mins restriction. Teague is deff. in decline and i think for your team, DC is far better option. Stay pat.

How is Teague in decline exactly? Also, just because Cousins wants a payday doesn't mean he's guaranteed to produce in limited minutes

1 minute ago, fabrar said:

How is Teague in decline exactly? Also, just because Cousins wants a payday doesn't mean he's guaranteed to produce in limited minutes

His points are down, his FG% is way down, 3s down, rebs down, stls down. His asts are up only because Butler is gone. Even his mins are down and he plays for Thibs. As for DMC, i am ready to bet that he deff. will produce. In GSW system Jones and Bell sometimes look like Shaq and KG. And he is angry that after the injury most of the teams forgot totally about him.

Give some advice to the man, too. I didn`t heard your thoughts on the question.

Archived