NBC Sports Edge Forums

rate my team whir 100

what do you guys think of my team?

thinking it seems to fit what im trying to do pretty well. Only move i can make right now, would be maybe dropping somebody for Larry Nance. 

Wondering if theres anyone i should target?

I am punting AST, 10 man

PG/SG: Dmitch, Booker, Danny Green, Eric Gordon, Wes Matthews

SF/PF: Gay, Jerami Grant, Mirotic, Justin Holiday,

C: KAT, Adams, Capela, Montrez, Jarrett Allen,

IL: Love

I would consider trading Booker as so much of his value comes from ASTs this year, he's also a T/O killer.  Someone like: Paul George (you would have to add), JRich (he would have to add),  or Dipo straight up.  

I also like selling high on Holiday (with players coming back, he is bound to lose usage), and based on your settings, I wouldn't drop anyone for Nance.  

Other than that, super solid, maybe a bump in STLs would be nice (thus Dipo or PG), and maybe move some on your low FT% guys for bigs with better %tages (you are probably dominating boards so you can afford to pick up a B. Lopez and Turner types.  LaMarcus would not be a bad target as well.

1 hour ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

I would consider trading Booker as so much of his value comes from ASTs this year, he's also a T/O killer.  Someone like: Paul George (you would have to add), JRich (he would have to add),  or Dipo straight up.  

I also like selling high on Holiday (with players coming back, he is bound to lose usage), and based on your settings, I wouldn't drop anyone for Nance.  

Other than that, super solid, maybe a bump in STLs would be nice (thus Dipo or PG), and maybe move some on your low FT% guys for bigs with better %tages (you are probably dominating boards so you can afford to pick up a B. Lopez and Turner types.  LaMarcus would not be a bad target as well.

Took your advice and got PG haha

Archived