NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damien Williams 2018 Outlook

joebaker23
Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spencer being OUT would be the best news for DWill fantasy owners but man what a troll it would be for everyone to wait til Sunday only to find Ware a surprise active.

I can't think of anything worse.  Hopefully owners have both!

5 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Spencer being OUT would be the best news for DWill fantasy owners but man what a troll it would be for everyone to wait til Sunday only to find Ware a surprise active.

I can't see them not confirming it on Saturday - if not i'll have to potentially pivot.

8 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

as per bettors ... "probable" was alway a 95% prop ... "questionable" fitty/fitty ... "doubtful" 5%

unless my book was yanky my wanky - no?

i know the tags have changed, and Q can be seen as the new P ... but the D is still ... the D

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

as per bettors ... "probable" was alway a 95% prop ... "questionable" fitty/fitty ... "doubtful" 5%

unless my book was yanky my wanky - no?

i know the tags have changed, and Q can be seen as the new P ... but the D is still ... the D

Yeah the 5% is pretty accurate, according to this article in 2016, doubtful players were active 4% of the time

2 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Yeah the 5% is pretty accurate, according to this article in 2016, doubtful players were active 4% of the time

Yea I looked it up the other week with Conner being doubtful.  I think every year though around 2-4 players are active after being listed as doubtful.

It's unlikely to happen esp considering KC's current record BUT man wouldn't that sting for one of the 2-4 dudes that make it to active after being doubtful was Ware for a Sunday NIGHT matchup.  Brutal.  

If you are a Ware owner make other options, if you own DWill just pray you don't get sucked out on the river with a 3 outer. 

On 12/18/2018 at 10:13 AM, Joe Odam said:

Shall we commence in prayer, for Spencer Ware, to handle that hammy with care? I can't imagine the coaches would dare, to rush back a player, that just wouldn't seem fair. :ph34r:

I’m not sure, but I’m pretty sure this worked 😳

40 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Yea I looked it up the other week with Conner being doubtful.  I think every year though around 2-4 players are active after being listed as doubtful.

It's unlikely to happen esp considering KC's current record BUT man wouldn't that sting for one of the 2-4 dudes that make it to active after being doubtful was Ware for a Sunday NIGHT matchup.  Brutal.  

If you are a Ware owner make other options, if you own DWill just pray you don't get sucked out on the river with a 3 outer. 

Highly highly improbable.    You don’t go from doubtful to active and starting and dominating carries in a few days.  

It’s time to get excited Damien owners 

On 12/19/2018 at 10:07 AM, Joe Odam said:

I’ll be the first to call my shot. If I’m wrong I’ll eat it.......Ware ain’t playing. The Chiefs are locked into the playoffs and gain ZERO advantage by rushing him back from a soft tissue injury before crunch time. I could see him practicing this week on a limited basis and then being declared out Saturday or early Sunday. Gut shotB)

PS if this prophecy is fulfilled I will write poems for each one of my players all season next year 

PSS I will write them for yours as well for a small investment of $.99 per player/per game. PayPal only. Taxes and fees apply 

😎

2 hours ago, Michael Bluth said:

MykdX8B.gif

wow i have ware and williams so best case scenario there. Samuels as my TE with Connor ruled out. 

'God I wish I could do this with my Williams/Samuels, but I can't. My two options at TE are Lacosse and Jeremy MF'ing Sprinkle. 

If they announce Ware out before the Steelers game I will be benching Samuel and starting D Will

Archived