NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damien Williams 2018 Outlook

joebaker23
Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

53 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

We had to draft for this week on Wednesday. This was a side-deal w/friends.

As soon as he gets that 8.1 mils. That was the last chance to jump on the train. Seriously I have been saying all along over and over again. Big Red does not do RBBC. Meaning he will gives the ball to Damien as a bellcow and time to get it on. 

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RUGOO said:

I like Williams and owe a lot of my title to picking him up but there’s no way he’s making it though the season carrying the load .  He never has 

1 hour ago, Golden Spikes said:

hes never been given the opportunity

This

and if he’s got the opportunity now I believe he will take his offseason prep to the next level. He’s got the build 

On 12/28/2018 at 7:14 PM, Ace_King said:

If Dwill shows well in the playoffs it can really cement his starting role in 2019. If he flops in postseason then im scared the cheifs will look for another starting back and im selling high in dynasty leagues while i can. 

19 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

If Dwill shows well in the playoffs it can really cement his starting role in 2019. If he flops in postseason then im scared the cheifs will look for another starting back and im selling high in dynasty leagues while i can. 

I’m watching the playoffs closely for this exact reason. I wanted badly to keep him in one league over Guice but I can’t see his role having 2 year longevity and Derrius is a special talent. With that said if in fact Damien seizes the gig he’s a late 1st/early 2nd round pick on opportunity alone. Just trying not to be a slave of recency 

Archived