NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damien Williams 2018 Outlook

joebaker23
Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

Message added by tonycpsu

[Automated message: This outlook thread for the 2018 season will be locked on 2019-01-31. Please finish any 2018 discussions here, and take any 2019 outlook discussions to the 2019 outlook thread . If one does not exist, feel free to create one. Thanks!]

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

What's the outlook on this guy? Didn't watch the game this weekend, is he actually serviceable?

Stats look unimpressive minus the touchdowns, but limited use and against Baltimore. 

Looks like he can catch. 

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Stats look unimpressive minus the touchdowns, but limited use and against Baltimore. 

Looks like he can catch. 

ive gotta roll with him. RB2 with a hope that he can put up RB1 numbers just by opportunity and offense he is in. Seems to be dependable in the redzone and will now get plenty of work between the 20's tomorrw night.

3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

So Charles is likely out which is a good start.

Any worries about West getting more usage?  If I remember correctly, he's a good pass catcher as well.

Jamaal Charles is also out, correct.

Just now, K197040 said:

I'm not sure you read my question.  Or I'm missing a joke.

It was a joke since I thought you might have meant to type Ware?

And yes, I'm still concerned about West being the 1/2 down back. 

Archived