NBC Sports Edge Forums

12/2/2018 - Vikings at Patriots Gameday Thread

crotchcrickets

9 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

wow lots of pats talk... i just came on to complain about thielen being a ghost the first half like the last two games... it's like they have to give them a half headstart before they use him

I don't think any of the Vikings are really doing anything right now.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheDoctor said:

BB has to prove he's the smartest guy in the room by doing everything away from his best players.

No doubt.  All these top shelf horses out there and dude wants to get cute with Burkf***head like he's the lifeblood of the offense.

1 minute ago, RockSexton said:

No doubt.  All these top shelf horses out there and dude wants to get cute with Burkf***head like he's the lifeblood of the offense.

The Vikings D is no joke, top 5 in the league when Everson Griffin is playing.

1 hour ago, RockSexton said:

This is some real BS if Gordon can't muster a catch vs. this Vikings M.A.S.H. secondary.

this is pathetic  i can't believe he can't even do anything this game, what a nightmare scenario

1 hour ago, oliminator123 said:

Captain Dumpoff AKA Tom Brady's arm is shot. Can't rely on anyone except for his running backs catching his 5 yard poof passes. 

what a waste of gordon trade, this is sad

5 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Lol at this thread. Damn near every team is ****ting the bed this week. Should be back to normal next week 

that will do the half of us eliminated from the playoffs due to performances THIS week a lot of good. 

Archived