NBC Sports Edge Forums

Defense wins championships...Which DST to start???WHIR

I would 100% start the Broncos over the Titans. I feel like they just have a much safer floor and higher upside here. The second league is tougher, but I'm torn between Saints and Titans. I feel like a healthy Fournette is good for something over the Titans although they have a respectable floor d/t the conservative Jags. Hope this helps in some way. Good luck!

Perhaps, but the Jaguars brass is telling Kessler he needs to throw downfield more. He was very conservative last week, but they're pushing him to do more. I get the feeling that's going to play right into the Titans hands and is part of the reason why I'm benching Dede Westbrook and TJ Yeldon this week. 

26 minutes ago, AlexanderMaha said:

I would 100% start the Broncos over the Titans. I feel like they just have a much safer floor and higher upside here. The second league is tougher, but I'm torn between Saints and Titans. I feel like a healthy Fournette is good for something over the Titans although they have a respectable floor d/t the conservative Jags. Hope this helps in some way. Good luck!

Saints DST has been ballin' but that TB offense is pretty solid no matter the QB and Saints outside a dome aren't usually the same team.

Titans VS Kessler on a short week at home I think could be better.

3 minutes ago, Singing in Dwayne said:

I think Titans and Broncos D are a wash, so use either one.

In the other league I would start the Saints D. Winston always turns the ball over, and they've been elite recently.

So problem with that league is my roster is locked from acquiring players right now until Melvin Gordon ruled out. I have him on IR but listed questionable.

I can edit my roster and drop players just not pick up anybody.

I would have to bench or drop Titans tonight and drop Ravens to pickup NO.  Taking a chance nobody else picks up the Saints in that time.

If someone else picks them up would be left with lions cowboys, chiefs, NYG

Thoughts??

11 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

So problem with that league is my roster is locked from acquiring players right now until Melvin Gordon ruled out. I have him on IR but listed questionable.

I can edit my roster and drop players just not pick up anybody.

I would have to bench or drop Titans tonight and drop Ravens to pickup NO.  Taking a chance nobody else picks up the Saints in that time.

If someone else picks them up would be left with lions cowboys, chiefs, NYG

Thoughts??

I only like Saints D 1 point more than Titans this week on average so it's close enough where you don't have to do it.

I would probably drop Titans for Saints though. If anything you can start Giants D who I like just as much as Titans.

I still think Denver is the better choice. I've had my eyes on them for about 2-3 weeks now just based on their matchups. I hope you're rolling with Denver and I'm almost sure it's going to pay off for you.I still think Denver is the better choice. I've had my eyes on them for about 2-3 weeks now just based on their matchups. I hope you're rolling with Denver and I'm almost sure it's going to pay off for you.

Archived