NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jalen Brunson 2018-2019 Season Outlook

F this kid. The guy I’m going up against in the first round of the playoffs just picked him up this morning, and I was like - how good could he even be, and he drops a 30-bomb on me.

C’monnnnn rookie wall!

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched couple of Mavs games after i traded for Luka and saw this guy for the first time playing. Until now i never heard about him, but i am really impressed, especially for some rookie. His value

Mavs share enough the ball and always search the extra pass. I watched the first two Brunson-Doncic games and was very surprised. In one of them, i think Brunson had more asts than Doncic. So, they co

bRun...don't walk...😼

Just now, Apollo_87 said:

F this kid. The guy I’m going up against in the first round of the playoffs just picked him up this morning, and I was like - how good could he even be, and he drops a 30-bomb on me.

C’monnnnn rookie wall!

LOL nooo fk that, no rookie wall 

3 hours ago, droselicious said:

Powell last week. Need favors to step up this week. Then next week 🤞 brunson. I hope they give doncic some DNPs. Look toward the future mavs.

I have a bye this week but own doncic so I added Brunson as insurance for doncic plus he is balling out anyway. With 4 game week next week and 3 of those games before Friday he is a great add right now for any team

1 hour ago, Trade Monster said:

I have no idea what to do with this guy. I added him in my stream spot for insurance to Doncic. Now I have him, Doncic and Powell on my fantasy team. 

Ur gonna have to roll with those 3 too good right now. Surely you have guys playing worse than Powell and Brunson 

9 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

I have no idea what to do with this guy. I added him in my stream spot for insurance to Doncic. Now I have him, Doncic and Powell on my fantasy team. 

Thats nothin...I had 5 Clippers on my team throughout the last 6 weeks of last season and won my league...ur good...not as good as Brunson! But you are gooooood ...

• Like 1