• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dodging these lackluster adds like    

Just you.  I’m doing every 15 min. 

Something to consider before both season/fantasy trade deadline arrives is what players to target for playoffs scheduling if you have a good outlook of making playoffs already . Last year was sittin

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Honestly I think they should have been like fine whatever. I think Kelly Oubre is a hell of a lot better than Dillon Brooks. Everything else they were giving was a bunch of nothing.

Difference is Oubre is on an expiring contract who will command more salary, while Mem has Brooks for at least 2 more seasons, next season been non-guaranteed.

Warning, Suns and Grizzlies,

that is the list of the current players in NBA with same last name in the same team! Please, read it before make a trade:

Brooks - Dillon, MarShon - Memphis

Johnson - James, Tyler - Miami

*Be very careful with Deng and Dieng in Minnesota - they are two different players!

Best wishes and trades!

• Haha 2
50 minutes ago, jim james said:

Getting the wrong Brooks in a trade is what I’d expect to happen from a fantasy bball manager prematurely accepting a trade while sitting on the toilet during a work break.

52 minutes ago, jim james said:

Getting the wrong Brooks in a trade is what I’d expect to happen from a fantasy bball manager prematurely accepting a trade while sitting on the toilet during a work break.

Like throwing out those S(eth) Curry trades and hoping someone bites 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, littlesamtung said:

Wizs and Suns are still working on this trade. Finding a team willing to take Oubre for someone like D. Brooks should not be too difficult.

No. But the other team must add 2 second round picks + 2 bench players to the deal. The picks are the problem - Wizards give Rivers and Oubre for Ariza and two picks, not only for Ariza. Suns will not give picks, so in the first deal, that was the role of Memphis.