NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Trade Season 2018-2019

4 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

then why did we keep his a** on the bench? and whyd his minutes decline every year. 

Jonas never fit the system in Toronto. They didn’t want to run the offense from the low post. Phased out to stretch floor. 

Completely different philosophy and system in Memphis which surrounded around Gasol in the paint. I think Jonas has big time upside in same system. 

Good move for both teams. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dodging these lackluster adds like    

Just you.  I’m doing every 15 min. 

Something to consider before both season/fantasy trade deadline arrives is what players to target for playoffs scheduling if you have a good outlook of making playoffs already . Last year was sittin

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, theeplaymaker said:

Jonas never fit the system in Toronto. They didn’t want to run the offense from the low post. Phased out to stretch floor. 

Completely different philosophy and system in Memphis which surrounded around Gasol in the paint. I think Jonas has big time upside in same system. 

Good move for both teams. 

you mean jonas never fit the system in todays league? im 100% sure we can run the offense down low with someone better lol

he simply doesnt have the athleticism to keep up w/ the modern center and isnt strong enough to dominate them either. 

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry