• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dodging these lackluster adds like    

Just you.  I’m doing every 15 min. 

Something to consider before both season/fantasy trade deadline arrives is what players to target for playoffs scheduling if you have a good outlook of making playoffs already . Last year was sittin

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

I guess you didn't see this blockbuster....

At least, that means Ibaka to the bench as backup C. But Siakam still loses value...

1 minute ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

you make points then twist them, i feel like youre being dense

My point was painfully simple. Good schedule team is going to beat the team with players from Warriors and Grizzlies.

End of an era x3 for Greg

2 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

My point was painfully simple. Good schedule team is going to beat the team with players from Warriors and Grizzlies.

End of an era x3 for Greg

beyond the first few players who matter, a good schedule wont matter much... for players such as delon, whats so hard to understand lol. like compare him to austin rivers or shumpert or gerald green or t ferguson, all guys who will be inconsistent, and lets not forget injuries and random DNPs.

Those 2 games vs 4 games could end up averaging out to 2 vs 3. grand scheme NOT THAT BIG A DEAL

Edited by WhatIsThisWizardry
3 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Id be happy for Fultz, going to a team that has every intention of trying to make him their franchise PG

Agreed. Fultz is clearly a head case and being a PG on a team with Ben Simmons couldn't have helped. Simmons and Fultz both can't shoot, so the two of them could never really work together. 

Now  he can go to a team that has no real PG (Augustin is a zero) and just do whatever he is comfortable doing

I also don't think Embiid/Butler are the types of dudes that make life easy for a kid with issues. 

There is definitely a chance Fultz is permanently broken, but he couldn't have asked for a better landing spot. 

1 minute ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

beyond the first few players who matter, a good schedule wont matter much... for players such as delon, whats so hard to understand lol. like compare him to austin rivers or shumpert or gerald green or t ferguson, all guys who will be inconsistent, and not to mistake injuries and random DNPs.

Those 2 games vs 4 games could end up averaging out to 2 vs 3. grand scheme NOT THAT BIG A DEAL

The key is having a team of studs. That's why we're all on here figuring out who to grab. Again, I didn't say don't add him. But your 2 games vs 4 falls apart when you consider the teams making playoffs. If your end of the bench guy is Wright, and your first pick happens to have been Curry, then week 1 of playoffs you're going to have a hard battle against someone with LeBron who just picked up Zubac today.

It's all relative to team build, but yes, having more games matters when you're playing for the championship.