NBC Sports Edge Forums

12.17.18 -- MNF: New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chwf3rd said:

He's either RB3 or RB4 behind Gurley and Barkley

and people can have them when there will be cheaper guys like dalvin-mixon-chubb-lindsay-Pitt/KC rb-wherever Bell/Hunt lands  to pair with hopkins-AB-OBJ-Adams-julio :lol:

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

and people can have them when there will be cheaper guys like dalvin-mixon-chubb-lindsay-Pitt/KC rb-wherever Bell/Hunt lands  to pair with hopkins-AB-OBJ-Adams-julio :lol:

Depends on where you draft. I'm big on WR-WR myself and looking for value guys like Cook, but you can't pass on those three with an early pick. I'll put Zeke in the mix as well with Barkley, Gurley, CMC.

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Hunt likely won’t be back until 2020.

Just now, nonstopfan said:

Depends on where you draft. I'm big on WR-WR myself and looking for value guys like Cook, but you can't pass on those three with an early pick. I'll put Zeke in the mix as well with Barkley, Gurley, CMC.

I'm auction only, I don't participate in snake drafts anymore. I like selecting  a team i actually want vs a team i will randomly get depending on draft order.

Just now, Zak0221 said:

Why is every good fantasy player terrible but Derrick Henry is a fantasy god? :lol:

What a strange two weeks it has been. Actually, it's been going on for a month now. This "parity thing" has really taken off

2 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Hunt likely won’t be back until 2020.

he already started his "rehabilitation" with anger management, charity work, community service etc. A lot will depend on when the league makes a decision on him and if they include any games from this season towards his suspension

Archived