NBC Sports Edge Forums

12.17.18 -- MNF: New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dashoe said:

How many rb's who were drafted in  the pre-season as primary starters and are currently excelling in the playoffs?

I will tell u who isn't :D

freeman-mkinnon-mcoy-bell-gordon-ajayi-hunt-dion-ingram-white/burkehead-drake-jones-royce-howard-collins-lynch-fournette-collins and i'm sure i'm missing a handful more

My three disappeared this week. Barkley, Chubb, and Fournette. I mean Chubb was my best RB this week. That’s sad. :lol:

5 minutes ago, dashoe said:

How many rb's who were drafted in  the pre-season as primary starters and are currently excelling in the playoffs?

I will tell u who isn't :D

freeman-mkinnon-mcoy-bell-gordon-ajayi-hunt-dion-ingram-white/burkehead-drake-jones-royce-howard-collins-lynch-fournette-collins and i'm sure i'm missing a handful more

That's the downside to RBs. Of course you can mitigate some of that risk by cuffing your RB. You can't cuff OBJ or AJ Green.

5 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

I wish we could see the Genesis marketing team discussing how they are going after Audi and Lexus customers by playing music videos from Doughtry, Garbage and other random low cost royalty artists.

millenials

4 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

If Brees wins MVP over Mahomes it is the biggest joke award on the planet. Last year Brady got it over Gurley because it was a feel good story. Don't need that s--- again.

Wentz was going to win it before he got hurt.

3 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

I hate this game. Mccaffery td is nailed on soon and MT cant get more than 5 yards. Apparently Golladay and Pettis were better plays than MT and Tyreek 

And apparently my opponent's defense and kicker are outscoring Kamara and Michael Thomas by 37 points right now...

Archived