NBC Sports Edge Forums

12.17.18 -- MNF: New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Duckbutter said:

Can someone say yes. You’ll be fine. Cam doesn’t suck as bad as he looks. 

I know nothing about IDP and there’s no guarantee Newton gets 8. So no you’re not fine.

Just now, Cdub2k said:

what do you mean "played out"? It's his role on the team. 

As in they trot his as out too many times per game. Teams realize he keeps the ball 90% of the time and it's not nearly as effective as it used to be. Nevermind the fact that from a fantasy perspective its annoying AF.

Just now, Onyx said:

Brees is hot garbage 2night.

He’s the biggest joke in fantasy football in all honesty. He will dominate and then stab you in the back in the fantasy playoffs. Every. Damn. Year.

Just now, noles1983 said:

As in they trot his as out too many times per game. Teams realize he keeps the ball 90% of the time and it's not nearly as effective as it used to be. Nevermind the fact that from a fantasy perspective its annoying AF.

the threat of him keeping it keeps the defense honest and opens up the middle. IT's working for the Saints. Sean Peyton doesn't care about fantasy football

5 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

He’s the biggest joke in fantasy football in all honesty. He will dominate and then stab you in the back in the fantasy playoffs. Every. Damn. Year.

As a Thomas owner I'm super annoyed right now so every little thing he does is starting to piss me off.

The shoulder flinch/lick finger routine is real ******** cool when you can only complete a pass to your RBs. The jogging in place on the sidelines to warm up before every series is also super intimidating broseph!

1 minute ago, Cdub2k said:

the threat of him keeping it keeps the defense honest and opens up the middle. IT's working for the Saints. Sean Peyton doesn't care about fantasy football

Dont remember saying he did? :huh:

Just now, Evincar said:

I'll probably still move on to the title game but Im playing pretty much any QB other than Cam next week. He looks cooked.

Yeah, I have him and Rivers. Cant play Rivers against Ravens. If i make it, I'm probably gonna go with Josh Allen. Cam is trash. 

1 minute ago, Evincar said:

I'll probably still move on to the title game but Im playing pretty much any QB other than Cam next week. He looks cooked.

I played Derek Carr over him this week 

I'd rather Nick McMullens over Cam

Nvm nick plays chi 

1 minute ago, Cdub2k said:

I’m leaning to “played out”.  It hasnt been effective for a while and takes the ball away from guys that can do damage.  Not sure it’s been “working” for a while now as the saints have been struggling for a whole now

Archived