NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Week 15 Stat Corrections

kdko

These are the final stat corrections as listed in my league on CBS.
Obviously for individual defensive players, that would translate to the team defense said player is on:

STAT CORRECTIONS
DATE PLAYER NAME TEAM OWNED STAT
12/20/2018 Tarik Cohen RB | CHI GOSTKOWSKI! RuYd 3 from 21 to 24
12/20/2018 Clay Matthews LB | GB FA SACK -1 from 1 to 0
12/20/2018 Ezekiel Elliott RB | DAL GOSTKOWSKI! FL -1 from 1 to 0
12/20/2018 Montravius Adams DL | GB FA SACK 0.5 from 0 to 0.5
12/20/2018 Jabaal Sheard DL | IND  FA DFR -1 from 1 to 0
12/20/2018 Kyler Fackrell LB | GB FA SACK 0.5 from 0 to 0.5
12/19/2018 Kamu Grugier-Hill LB | PHI FA SACK 1 from 0 to 1
12/19/2018 Jared Goff QB | LAR Big Ol TD's PaInt -1 from 2 to 1
12/19/2018 Jared Goff QB | LAR Big Ol TD's FL 1 from 0 to 1
12/19/2018 Corey Graham DB | PHI FA Int -1 from 1 to 0
12/19/2018 Corey Graham DB | PHI FA DFR 1 from 0 to 1

1 minute ago, KCJONES said:

I need some insight here.  I originally won my week 128 - 125.84.  Dude had Zeke and Cohen and now with their stat corrections he won with a score of 128.14.  Does that sound right?

Cohen got 3 yards and zeke had a fumble taken away I believe 

11 minutes ago, KCJONES said:

I need some insight here.  I originally won my week 128 - 125.84.  Dude had Zeke and Cohen and now with their stat corrections he won with a score of 128.14.  Does that sound right?

+2 for the non fumble and +.3 yards, math checks out. 

3 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

Has something like this ever happened before?  Pretty significant stat corrections in the fantasy playoffs

The main issue I think is that the corrections didn’t happen before Tuesday evening when people are putting in waiver claims. Maybe some folks that lost didn’t bother anymore with waiver claims on players because they didn’t think they were in the champ game 

I signed up to be on the hook and stressed out from kickoff Thursday night all the way through the final possession of football on Monday night. 

I did not sign up for Thursday through Thursday.

With Zeke and Chubb in my semifinal that had over 1K at stake, the stat tracker was replaced by a group text in my league, this thread, and the shifting espn scoreboard.

worked out for me by .5, but F THIS.

there has to be a better way because that f-ing sucked

• 11 months later...

A tackle was taken away from Tarik Cohen that must have occurred on a turnover, though I don’t know the exact scenario. I lost the semi-final by .40 of a point due to Jack Doyle making a catch on the colts last possession followed by the saints not letting Kamara take the last few carried off the game. But this morning got the email about the stat correction. Taking away one point from my opponents score and putting me in the championship. 

13 minutes ago, Eaglesphan33 said:

A tackle was taken away from Tarik Cohen that must have occurred on a turnover, though I don’t know the exact scenario. I lost the semi-final by .40 of a point due to Jack Doyle making a catch on the colts last possession followed by the saints not letting Kamara take the last few carried off the game. But this morning got the email about the stat correction. Taking away one point from my opponents score and putting me in the championship. 

Awesome for you, just devastating for your opponent haha.

When a stat change was implemented and Avonta Maddox was credited with a sack on the last play of the game in the Eagles/Washington game this week it caused me to lose a semi final game.  I was tied and won with an overtime extra player. Then this BS stat change was made.

On the play, Dwayne Haskins is clearly attempting to pitch the ball backwards to keep the play alive.  If it had gone forward, it would have been ruled an incomplete pass.

The announcers state "he flips the ball away" .. "trying to hope something good happens".

If he was in the grasp, and recorded as a sack, then it shouldn't have been ruled a fumble.

It clearly wasn't a strip sack.

Terrible stat change.

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/video/highlight-scoop-and-score-td-at-the-buzzer-nigel-bradham-is-on-the-dot-for-eagle