NBC Sports Edge Forums

My: Larry Nance for Ricky Rubio. WHIR!!!

12 team 9 cat H2h (punt T/Os)

Just traded:

My: Larry Nance Jr.

For: Ricky Rubio

Good sell high/ buy low?  Or should I have aimed higher.  Looking at Nance's recent lines vs Rubios, started to get a feeling of seller's remorse.  I feel this is the better long term play, but would love to hear the thoughts of the forum.  As always, WHIR.

I think it was a good sell high and buy low.  Rubio should go on his patented second half tear where the Jazz should be pushing for a playoff spot.

Tristan Thompson should return soon and I doubt Nance can sustain this (never has) but obviously there is a first time for everything lol!

1 hour ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

12 team 9 cat H2h (punt T/Os)

Just traded:

My: Larry Nance Jr.

For: Ricky Rubio

Good sell high/ buy low?  Or should I have aimed higher.  Looking at Nance's recent lines vs Rubios, started to get a feeling of seller's remorse.  I feel this is the better long term play, but would love to hear the thoughts of the forum.  As always, WHIR.

Bad in my opinion, Cavs are a rebuilding team and they are eventually gonna go all out run with the young core since they have nothing to play for this season and considering LNJ just got his extension he will be the starting 4 or 5 even if/when TT comes back. Rubio hurts you horribly in 2 categories and thats FG% and TO's and he struggles now to get you double doubles so you just never know what your gonna get from him. Nance has no weaknesses as he isn't a volume shooter but takes high % shots and took his game to another level this season since he's been a starter he's averaging 6.5 assists with elite defensive stats and can also hit the 3.... that's enough said right there but GL

Archived