NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Carlos Correa 2019 Outlook

absknicks

We're not going to get anything out of the astros.  Anyone with any knowledge of sports medicine, or anything of the like, know if the stiff neck is related at all to the back issues?  My appologoes if that seems stupid. I just have no idea.

1 hour ago, brockpapersizer said:

Fantrax put a green dot on him, saw somehting about batting 4th. I risked Aledmys Diaz in faab and wont be able to pick someone up, so I bet on yes.  Up against Snell though, not like I'm expecting a big game. 

Well I messed up today. Oh well. That sucks. 

No lineup for Correa

Edited by brockpapersizer

Aggravating he is already hurt. This ain't your garden-variety, slept-weirdly stiff neck. As far as I'm concerned, he sustained it last week. I can't see Correa not having a monster campaign if he is healthy. I can't see him keeping the injury bug at bay and being merely "good." There are only two possible outcomes -- he is healthy: MVP-type numbers, he is not healthy: who knows?

Edited by IceGoat

Correa (neck) will miss at least the next two games, both against the Rays, Chandler Rome of the Houston Chronicle reports.

Correa will be held out of the next two matchups due to neck soreness, and manager A.J. Hinch won't allow his starting shortstop to return until he manages to turn in a full day of baseball activities. While it's good news that Correa felt good Friday, he won't be taking any cuts just yet. He could be back in action in time for Sunday's series finale against the Rays if all goes according to plan. Aledmys Diaz is in line for time at short until Correa is cleared.

What a stud!