NBC Sports Edge Forums

My: BOOKER/CONLEY for JOKIC? WHIR100%!!!

12 team H2H 9 cat: (Punt T/Os)

My: Devin Booker, Mike Conley, and DeMarcus Cousins

For: Nikola Jokic, Chris Paul, and Caris LeVert

Other owner has been falling in the standings and is competing for playoff seeding.  We have IR and he has been nursing LeVert, but losing CP3 is going to be a  big hit for him.   Thoughts on this trade?  (I am only including LeVert so he can free up injuries on his roster, I would plan on trading LeVert or dropping TBH). As always, WHIR100%

It seems even to me with Cousins being the key here. If he is close to what he was with the Pelicans then you would lose this trade.

I think I would do the deal. I believe in the Joker to be great.  Booker is always missing games due to injury.

I think this is a win for you. I'm a big believer in getting the best player in a trade, and you're getting that here in Jokic. This will also give you a stud at C (I like Allen, but Jokic is top tier). 

Bledsoe+Rubio are more than capable of holding the fort at PG while CP3 recovers. Assuming everyone is healthy by the playoffs, you might have the two best players in this trade. 

With this trade, you'd enter the playoffs with AD/Harden/Jokic/CP3 with good depth surrounding them in a 12 team league. I'd take that any day.

Okay, consensus is get Joke.  Offer has been on the table for a week now but owner still seems on the fence.

Thinking about upping the offer to:

My: Booker, Conley, Gay, and Cousins

For: Joker, CP3, LeVert

Still an okay trade for me?  Looking to make a trade that will benefit both owners.  Thanks for all the replies so far and WHIR.

16 hours ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

Okay, consensus is get Joke.  Offer has been on the table for a week now but owner still seems on the fence.

Thinking about upping the offer to:

My: Booker, Conley, Gay, and Cousins

For: Joker, CP3, LeVert

Still an okay trade for me?  Looking to make a trade that will benefit both owners.  Thanks for all the replies so far and WHIR.

I would hold onto Rudy Gay and trade Favors instead if you can. Rudy Gay is playing very well right now and helps your %s. Between Jaren Jackson, Robert Williams, and Jaren Jackson, you should still be quite competitive in blocks

Archived