Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAOOOOO  

In related news: The Titanic set sail on this date in 1912

Well that's not promising. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 1:42 PM, CFN said:

This was a really insightful article. Looks like having Caratini catch him instead of Contreras has helped a ton.

That's a good theory, but the real reason he is doing so much better is that I finally dropped him 4 weeks ago when his ERA was still over 5. FML

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tucker26 said:

Kinda old news now but Yu is 4th in bb% in the MLB since June 10th, just killing it. https://fantasy.fangraphs.com/yips-darvish-is-no-longer/ - Fangraphs was on his changes and along with the Pitcherlist article above it's clear Yu is back (duh) and should be good to go. Pretty happy owner here after a nightmare start. 

Same here. Glad I held on. I was so close to giving up at several points this year.

1 hour ago, Dislimb said:

Same here. Glad I held on. I was so close to giving up at several points this year.

Right there with ya. I trashed him, claimed I was going to drop him multiple times, called him an idiot, etc. 

Sometimes it pays to have small balls I guess.

13 hours ago, B&F said:

I swore off him last season.  I might be back next season.

I'm still not fully convinced he's "back" yet. Definitely a player to keep an eye on, but it also could just be a good stretch of games. It's never really been about whether Yu has this level of talent in him, but whether he can produce at this level on a consistent basis. 5 strong starts in a row is a good sign, but I still want to see a larger sample size.

• 2 weeks later...