NBC Sports Edge Forums

WEEK 16 - ALL GAMES THREAD 12/23!

Members_Only_76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OmegaRed88 said:

read this three times, still dont know what you mean

i think ppl are going to take chubb early based on what they saw from him once he got the starting job, not realizing that later in the season he started ceding all passing game work to duke and that mayfield was given more and more free reign to take shots downfield and pass in short yardage situations

#1 Why go for two this early in the game with a score of 13-9?

#2 How the hell wasn't that a facemask against Clowney?? He threw Foles down by the facemask in front of everybody. Seriously that was a WTF moment!

Just now, FritzLn said:

i think ppl are going to take chubb early based on what they saw from him once he got the starting job, not realizing that later in the season he started ceding all passing game work to duke and that mayfield was given more and more free reign to take shots downfield and pass in short yardage situations

Ok gotcha, yeah I could see that.

This Giants-Colts game is screwing me.  Engram had a TD that was clearly misjudged by refs, and Mack gets vultured by Hines.  That could definitely be the difference in my game.  Fantasy football is so frustrating (nothing more emblematic of that then the Engram BS).

Archived