NBC Sports Edge Forums

Quick! Do I pickup Bridges?

do I drop hart for mikal? Wondering if Hart’s confidence can help him produce when bron returns or if I should drop him for mikal? I could also drop Eric Gordon instead! Danny green is also on wire

9 cat PUNT AST/ and kinda FT

PG/SG:, Mitchell, Satoransky, Eric Gordon, jamal Murray, josh hart

SF/PF: , Paul George, Justin Holiday, nance, Thaddeus, 

C: KAT,Adams,Capela, brook, myles

IL: love

Hart's production has been up and down, which I really dislike. I'd go for Mikal since he has more opportunity. Honestly, I don't think it would tip the scales much with either one of them, but I think Mikal will have more opportunity to develop because he's in the Sun's 

Thanks for the help!

14 hours ago, calebcjy said:

do I drop hart for mikal? Wondering if Hart’s confidence can help him produce when bron returns or if I should drop him for mikal? I could also drop Eric Gordon instead! Danny green is also on wire

9 cat PUNT AST/ and kinda FT

PG/SG:, Mitchell, Satoransky, Eric Gordon, jamal Murray, josh hart

SF/PF: , Paul George, Justin Holiday, nance, Thaddeus, 

C: KAT,Adams,Capela, brook, myles

IL: love

Hart has looked good recently, but he has shown to be up and down, and with Ingram back and Lebron returning soon I think his value will decline.  I would def drop Hart to pick up Bridges.  The Suns are clearly the worst team in the West, and their main focus is developing their younger players. 

I don't think I would drop Gordon just yet as he still has a ton of value with Paul out. 

Danny Green to me is a very solid streaming option but nothing to get too overly excited about.  If you have an open spot and you like his matchup for the night, he is worth a pickup, but I wouldn't hesitate to dump him if someone with more potential (like a Bridges or a Satoransky) hits the wire.

Archived