NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

38 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

I made it to the playoffs one year starting 0-6. You still gotta continue to fight man. Tyreek gives your team a nice boost. So I hope you can turn it around.

Kyler, Edelman, Fitz, 4nette, Tyreek, Dissly, SF Defense, Gay the Kicker and my RB2 is either Michel, RoJo, McCoy. 

We shall see...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he's back to life!!!!!!!!!!    

Is this Mecole’s Jamaican cousin?

What an absolutely garbage human. How can anybody say you need to wait to hear more evidence? I mean the guy got convicted of strangulating his pregnant girlfriend and repeatedly punching her in the s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, collucho said:

Ya gotta drop someone first chief. 

2 hours ago, ludawg23 said:

Use the Manage IR button

Dropped someone and still couldn’t but thank you both. Never noticed the manage IR option 

• Thanks 1

hate to be that guy, but ...

was just reading an article assessing the injured Chiefs, and feeling is that 'Reek may again sit this coming Sunday, seeing as how they turn right around to travel to Denver for a Thursday night game week 7 ... basically saying that with no clue as to recovery time after first live contact in over a month, they may err on the cautious side by waiting 'til Denver.

ETA- link: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/10/8/20905298/what-we-know-about-all-injured-chiefs-and-when-theyll-be-playing

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

hate to be that guy, but ...

was just reading an article assessing the injured Chiefs, and feeling is that 'Reek may again sit this coming Sunday, seeing as how they turn right around to travel to Denver for a Thursday night game week 7 ... basically saying that with no clue as to recovery time after first live contact in over a month, they may err on the cautious side by waiting 'til Denver.

ETA- link: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/10/8/20905298/what-we-know-about-all-injured-chiefs-and-when-theyll-be-playing

You're doing a helluva job of being that guy.

Take this blasphemous link out of this thread!

Read it, dude has no clue and is just throwing out his uninformed hypothesis. Their "in house medical guy" knows about as much as we do. I doubt the Chiefs are more concerned with playing the Broncos than they are the Texans. Also, don't think I'm aiming this at you, but I want to ******** fight whoever wrote that blurb right now I'm gonna find out who he's dating and catfish the s--- out of her YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE AVAILABILITY OF OUR GUY AND GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!

• Haha 4
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

so disappointed in you @pastorofmuppets2

🤣

FREE REEK!

Let the man go to work...

giphy.gif

gents ... ya know i've been as vociferous a 'Reek freAk as anyone up in here (besides Corleone, of course) ... DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!1!1!

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT TOISDAY NIGHT VS DONKS WAS WEEK 7 🇨🇦

MUTHA FUDGE ME 🤠

• Like 1

ugh ugh ugh

Tyreek Hill (shoulder) was a limited participant at Wednesday's practice.

Meanwhile Sammy Watkins (hamstring) sat out altogether. Coach Andy Reid mentioned it's currently a "timing thing" with Hill, meaning he's likely looking at a game-time call. If both Hill and Watkins are out, Byron Pringle enters the WR3 streaming fray following his 6/103/1 breakout in place of the latter on Sunday night. Hill returns to being a no-doubt WR1 if active.

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I didn't expect a GTD. 

Thats not even what that means....you can take the quote and think so many diff things...remember its football and for andy reid he could be saying that just to get into the opponents head...they face the texans and just lost to the colts...no watkins this week...they need Hill back...i think we will be fine...hopefully we get a FP tomorrow

• Like 1

Yea Reid’s response to that question made zero sense. Reporter asked what hurdles Hill had left to resume playing. Reid mumbles something about timing. 

Blurb-writer’s interpretation of GTD makes even less sense. 

• Like 1

From what I understand, Hill hasn't been cleared for contact yet right?

If that's the case I doubt it's a good idea for him to take his first hits in a game no? Would think he needs to get banged around a little by his own team first to see how he responds.