• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he's back to life!!!!!!!!!!    

Is this Mecole’s Jamaican cousin?

What an absolutely garbage human. How can anybody say you need to wait to hear more evidence? I mean the guy got convicted of strangulating his pregnant girlfriend and repeatedly punching her in the s

Posted Images

Working with scout team is generally not a good sign for playing in game, right?

Watkins doubtful, Hill GTD.  So again, it's Mecole Hardman, Robinson, and Pringle?  First two are likely rostered in deep leagues.  Maybe the chip gets another shot?  Once you pop, you can't stop?

• Haha 1
Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

They declared him out last Friday. I think this means he plays!

They just don't want to give Texans the word (although Texans already stated they are preparing as if he's playing).

Let's go!!!

I kinda a lean this way.  It's not like he has to test a hamstring out in warm ups.  Either the scan is clean or it's not and I'm assuming their not waiting until Sunday before the game to get it scanned.

• Like 2
Just now, ludawg23 said:

Probably shouldn't play.  No contact in practice and then straight into a game? Doesn't sound promising to be honest :(

How much contact do you think he really gets (normally) in practice? Can't imagine it's much anyway. He ready.

6 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

hmm, I like DJ to go off against that TB secondary.

Welp I'm 1-4 in this league. Next week I'll 100% be starting Tyreek, Edelman, Chark. I can either play DJ instead of Tyreek this week and drop no one or hope he plays. If he gets ruled out I'd either drop DJ or Bills D who plays Miami next week. Considering I won't start DJ next week and it's a must win I'm leaning towards dropping DJ. Fu<king fantasy football man.

1 minute ago, collucho said:

Welp I'm 1-4 in this league. Next week I'll 100% be starting Tyreek, Edelman, Chark. I can either play DJ instead of Tyreek this week and drop no one or hope he plays. If he gets ruled out I'd either drop DJ or Bills D who plays Miami next week. Considering I won't start DJ next week and it's a must win I'm leaning towards dropping DJ. Fu<king fantasy football man.

Not sure what you're contemplating, REEK IS PLAYING..............THIS WEEK!!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4995389

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Conscious Pilot said:

...but he hasn’t been ruled out either. Head coach Andy Reid said that the team will make a call on Hill’s status at some point on Sunday morning.

It’s the first time that Hill has avoided being ruled out since being injured during the season opener.

Nuff said!