NBC Sports Edge Forums

Saquon Barkley 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

confirmed - spotted coming down Broadway last night ....

These are always the best posts.  I got a high ankle sprain at the YMCA and the recovery time was totally comparable to what Saquan Barkley will be going through.

Posted Images

I hope he plays obviously, but I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that the timeline for his return will be very similar to the original estimate and we are just getting teased.  I'm sure all of our teams could use a big boost and need him soon.

9 minutes ago, CooL said:

I hope he plays obviously, but I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that the timeline for his return will be very similar to the original estimate and we are just getting teased.  I'm sure all of our teams could use a big boost and need him soon.

The original estimate was 4-8 weeks.

This Sunday is 4 weeks.

19 minutes ago, CooL said:

Unless that video was CGI he's back this week. 

On 10/14/2019 at 12:24 PM, jagsfan05 said:

I think I've lost every game since he got injured. I need you back Saquon!

giphy.gif

4-2, but it will be nice to have him back. This week I really need him. Hoping he progresses in practice and we get an all systems go on Friday report.

Edited by FitzMagic

Hopefully the Giants elect to take the opening kickoff, then the return man brings it out, but there is a holding penalty.

Ball will be spotted half the distance to the goal, that was he can start things off with a 91 yard TD instead of 75 yard TD.

• Like 2
Just now, beerfish said:

Hopefully the Giants elect to take the opening kickoff, then the return man brings it out, but there is a holding penalty.

Ball will be spotted half the distance to the goal, that was he can start things off with a 91 yard TD instead of 75 yard TD.

Agreed but I would prefer a little dump pass so I can get that extra .5 PPR. 

• Like 2