NBC Sports Edge Forums

J. Allen and Hayward for Collins? WHIR100%

I guess this is fair. Not a strong feeling but I feel like Allen will get a longer look at playing time if the Nets fall out of the playoff race, and he could post better stats as a result. The main difference in getting Collins for him is more scoring, a few rebounds, 3s, and FG%, so if those are needs go for it. If that's your team in the bio you have the two best players in fantasy so I can't imagine you're not doing well. You have a lot of guys who get steals but only 3/4 who get blocks so if its something you can give up then why not? Collins is a fun player to roster and if he ends up increasing his defensive stat production he could be a league-winner.

5 minutes ago, squid-jesus said:

I guess this is fair. Not a strong feeling but I feel like Allen will get a longer look at playing time if the Nets fall out of the playoff race, and he could post better stats as a result. The main difference in getting Collins for him is more scoring, a few rebounds, 3s, and FG%, so if those are needs go for it. If that's your team in the bio you have the two best players in fantasy so I can't imagine you're not doing well. You have a lot of guys who get steals but only 3/4 who get blocks so if its something you can give up then why not? Collins is a fun player to roster and if he ends up increasing his defensive stat production he could be a league-winner.

Thanks for the detailed response, I appreciate it.

Yeah, with your team I'd pull the trigger on this. I'm biased because I own Collins but I'm very pleased thus far and I'm expecting his blocks to increase. Allen should be better than he is but maybe this isn't his year. 

Archived