NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Conner 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well I am glad that Hopkins is my WR3 I mean its a good thing I have Mclaurin and Fitzgerald as my WR1 and 2    

Conner a Rotoworlder confirmed.

The above is exactly how Conner owners should be selling high on him. 2019 is going to look a lot different than 2018 in Pittsburgh.  1. Esteemed  O-line coach is gone. 2. Esteeme RB coach i

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TrueToTheBlue said:

Still no update on severity? 

Conner has a knee injury and did not return to the game. He told Steelers Now that he’s not sure of the extent of his injury, but he doesn’t believe that anything is torn.

28 minutes ago, Corey In Da House said:

Long gone in competitive leagues, wish it was that simple. Offense without Ben is scary though.

The offense hasn’t been great *with* Ben. That PI call in the end zone is the only reason we got any points from Conner before the injury. I’m scurred.

1 minute ago, miasma16 said:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Golden Spikes said:

damn genius, I usually draft my flex in the 1st or 2nd round too

You two are dense as hell. Conner is in my flex because Ekeler and Henry are outproducing him by a large margin. 

He hasn't shown anything this year that leads anyone to believe that his talent can overcome a bad team situation and/negative game script. He's a flex at this point.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Golden Spikes said:

well I am glad that Hopkins is my WR3

I mean its a good thing I have Mclaurin and Fitzgerald as my WR1 and 2

Maybe you'd be doing better if you could understand that a players draft position is meaningless once the season starts. 

Conner is a flex, sorry.

1 minute ago, Golden Spikes said:

I am following you 100%, DHop is my no 3

So, you can't admit that Conner is a high end flex play at this point and your defense is hyperbole about another player that plays a different position. Cool.

Just now, Mr.STD said:

So, you can't admit that Conner is a high end flex play at this point and your defense is hyperbole about another player that plays a different position. Cool.

if hes healthy hes in the RB1/2 conversation no matter what, hes a bell cow

I mean if you want to trade me him straight up for Carlos Hyde, Ill take it in a heartbeat