NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

4 minutes ago, CawCaw said:

I really like Kamara, but 2,000 yards and 15 TD's no way. He is still a solid #1 RB, but there are no RB's with the potential of those #'s in my opinion.

2000 total yards? Sure he could and So could others

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pros: 4th in Receptions among RBs 4th in Targets among RBs 5th in Reception Yards among RBs 2nd highest amount of Red Zone Carries among RBs (51) 2nd Highest amount of Carries

Footage of me peeping on this thread as a Murray owner:  

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

2000 total yards? Sure he could and So could others

Yea he could... but he probably wont. Barry Sanders only did it twice and he rushed for 2000 yards once. 

I have a hard time drafting Kamara 1st overall. He's very TD dependent. It's hard to trust any prediction with 15+ tds becuase not many backs consistently get 15+ tds.

I can only think of one guy who consistently got those kinda TD numbers every year and its Ladanian Tomlinson. But maybe Kamara is the next guy to do it. 

12 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

Yea he could... but he probably wont. Barry Sanders only did it twice and he rushed for 2000 yards once. 

I have a hard time drafting Kamara 1st overall. He's very TD dependent. It's hard to trust any prediction with 15+ tds becuase not many backs consistently get 15+ tds.

I can only think of one guy who consistently got those kinda TD numbers every year and its Ladanian Tomlinson. But maybe Kamara is the next guy to do it. 

Oh i definitely dont think Kamara is going to rush for 2000, but could fairly easily get 2000 total yards. Had almost 1600 yards and scored 14 times in 15 games last year

9 minutes ago, NyMetsfan5 said:

Yes they are going to risk their main running back getting injured  on punt and kick returns 

Antonio brown was receiving kicks for awhile. It’s not like it doesn’t happen.

I wouldn’t be advocating for that though.

Just now, goke said:

fell to me at rd1-3....love it!

i wouldn't call that "falling" given the chaps who were prolly taken ahead if him ... that 3 hole is right where he belongs ... now, if you got him with the 5th, 6th, 7th pick, well, THAT would constitute "falling"  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, cs3 said:

No. There is nothing even remotely easy about getting to 2000 yards.

Kamara: 1600 yards last year 15 games, no Ingram this year 

Zeke did it last year in 15 games, had 1997 his rookie year in 15 games

Barkley did if last year 

Mccaffrey was at 1993 last year

If they bump his volume a little, which I’ll admit they said they would refrain from, but if they do Kamara could “FAIRLY” easily eclipse 2000 yards.

Would I bet on it, no, but i’d bet at least one of these guys will, it has happened 67 times in NFL history, and only once since 2011 has at least one guy not hit 2000 yards, so it isnt as revolutionary as you are making it out to be.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, metalmat said:

This dude is awesome. Keeps reminding me of Marshall Faulk every season. The touchdowns will come

Welcome to the club.

AK is the only other player to have 2 consecutive years totaling 1500+/1500+/30+ ever.

The other player?

You guessed it - MF

• Like 2