NBC Sports Edge Forums

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pros: 4th in Receptions among RBs 4th in Targets among RBs 5th in Reception Yards among RBs 2nd highest amount of Red Zone Carries among RBs (51) 2nd Highest amount of Carries

Footage of me peeping on this thread as a Murray owner:  

Posted Images

He’s a go according to Ian..

#Saints RB Alvin Kamara tweaked his ankle this week and missed the last day of practice, but he is expected to play today barring a setback, sources say. He participated in the walk-through on Saturday and that was another sign he should be on the field today.

Edited by mjb
37 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I don't know what league you play in, but he still got into double figures in mine, which isn't unplayable by any stretch of the imagination.

6.6 in standard leagues. He was outscored by Murray. That’s unplayable. 

Edited by TheINC
33 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Roll on to modern fantasy football with half ppr, where rb pass catchers value shines.

Feel free to convince the other 11 owners in my 8 years running league to switch. I've tried many times but never get enough votes to switch. So infuriating.  But there's plenty of people who still play in standard leagues, and in those leagues since Brees has gone down Kamara has delivered 1 top tier outing, everything else has just been a disappointment. 

Edited by TheINC

To be fair, I play in half PPR and since Brees has gotten hurt, he has finished RB41, RB26, RB18, and RB22 in 4 of the 5 weeks.

While he certainly is not unplayable, he is a far cry from the RB2 I drafted him to be. Brees cannot get back soon enough.

• Like 1