NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

Gohawks

37 minutes ago, Mr_Baller said:

As a first rounder he is a must start with FP this week. No doubt.

But as a Murray owner I am thinking about the reps that AK will loose. I am no friend of starting both.

What are your thoughts?

I am starting both because I have no other choice. Actually feel somewhat good about it.

You know Alvin, I watched you go off on other teams the last few years.  40 points here, 40 points there.  Now that I have you what have you done for me.  15 points here, 17 points there, missed weeks.  Meanwhile I'm watching McCaffrey scoring 3 tds EVERY WEEK.  I'm watching Murray go OFF for the games you missed.  How about a return on our investment.  Screw sharing.  Its time to blow up down the stretch.

40 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

You know Alvin, I watched you go off on other teams the last few years.  40 points here, 40 points there.  Now that I have you what have you done for me.  15 points here, 17 points there, missed weeks.  Meanwhile I'm watching McCaffrey scoring 3 tds EVERY WEEK.  I'm watching Murray go OFF for the games you missed.  How about a return on our investment.  Screw sharing.  Its time to blow up down the stretch.

LOL same man. I'm watching RedZone every week and it's CMC TD! CMC TD! CMC TD! For F's sake. Can't believe I passed on that cat for Kamara. WHY does this happen the year I draft him? Dude was a beast first 2 years. Fantasy isn't fair man!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

LOL same man. I'm watching RedZone every week and it's CMC TD! CMC TD! CMC TD! For F's sake. Can't believe I passed on that cat for Kamara. WHY does this happen the year I draft him? Dude was a beast first 2 years. Fantasy isn't fair man!

Can't plan on Brees getting hurt man. Or injuries to Kamara.  It is what it is. 

2 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

As a first rounder he is a must start with FP this week. No doubt.

But as a Murray owner I am thinking about the reps that AK will loose. I am no friend of starting both.

What are your thoughts?

I'm in the same situation. I may start both of them and bench A Robinson. At least I know I'll get all of the rb production