NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2019 Outlook

Fantasy Gooroo

6 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

After watching last nights game, as a Jets fan, I miss the butt fumble.

You always think as a sports fan that you're watching something that can never be topped.

Elway's helicopter.

Jordan's sick game.

Butt fumble.

But then something special like Sam Darnold playing PacMan in the Pocket that realigns your whole perception on what greatness really looks like.

3 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

You always think as a sports fan that you're watching something that can never be topped.

Elway's helicopter.

Jordan's sick game.

Butt fumble.

But then something special like Sam Darnold playing PacMan in the Pocket that realigns your whole perception on what greatness really looks like.

The dude said he’s seeing ghost lmao. I say line bell up in the wildcat 90% of the time. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Elway's helicopter.

Jordan's sick game.

Butt fumble.

I've sat through some STINKERS as a Jets fan, and never turned the channel. But Dancing With The Stars was a good one last night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

for my fellow Bell owners.....Ty Montgomery still the handcuff to won?

I'm wondering if Ty is worth the roster spot....If bell gets hurt (knock on wood) I would think we would see a split between Powell and Ty.

Your thoughts and what are you doing?

If Bell gets hurt, I am washing my hands of this back field completely. Offense is already practically inept even with Leveon doing his thing. Not wasting a roster spot on a committee back in this offense. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mrmann1 said:

I know he's got a great schedule coming up but I think I might take this opportunity to sell as high as possible. The defense is really bad and can always be in danger of flipping game script upside down on bell anyweek, imo. 

I'm not as worried about that with Bell as with some other RBs... He takes such a share of the passing game, will be in on passing downs as a blocker and check-down, and may still get a lot of work overall even if his carries disappear in bad game scripts.

1 hour ago, bwarbiany said:

I'm not as worried about that with Bell as with some other RBs... He takes such a share of the passing game, will be in on passing downs as a blocker and check-down, and may still get a lot of work overall even if his carries disappear in bad game scripts.

Would be nice if Darnold stopped sailing those targets three feet above his head.

22 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Top 5-7 RB ros? Are we worried at all that he isn't on the greatest offense? I know it was NE last night, but even so...

I wouldn't worry. The schedule he has ROS will balance that out and Sam Darnold isn't as bad as he looked against the Pats. I expect the Jets offense to bounce back and look halfway decent for the rest of this season. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sasnumberonefan said:

If Bell gets hurt, I am washing my hands of this back field completely. Offense is already practically inept even with Leveon doing his thing. Not wasting a roster spot on a committee back in this offense. 

Unfortunately for Bell owners this is the correct answer. There's no cuff here that will salvage the loss of Bell. I'd take my chances on some other RB cuff who would have much more value. 

4 hours ago, theantishere said:

Top 5-7 RB ros? Are we worried at all that he isn't on the greatest offense? I know it was NE last night, but even so...

I'm not worried. His production all things considered has been fantastic. He's a fantastic but low right now. 

16 hours ago, Mrmann1 said:

Would a trade of robby anderson be good or bad for bell. More work or more attention focused his way? 

It would be bad for the Jets offense so bad for Bell. They would have a harder time moving the chains and getting into scoring range.