Le'Veon Bell 2019 Outlook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whoa. Easy with the language.

You're lucky I'm not active this year.  This is some of the most useless analysis I've seen and would normally tear it apart a lot more than I'm about to. Bell is the best back in the league.  Un

Posted Images

Just now, Ryansm11 said:

Chiefs, Texans, Steelers. Let’s make it happen. 

And I love the Chiefs. He does it all and could definitely be their new Kareem Hunt, Lev Bell style. He's a 27 year old all-purpose back and 10 times better than the JAGs they have now. Make it happen KC!

5 minutes ago, atdharris said:

I highly doubt he's traded. Who is going to eat that contract? 

It's not bad, they'd get him for a minimal cost this year, then 1 yr, 15M next season.  After that it's only 4M in dead cap to cut him.

15 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

If he lands on the Chiefs, OMG!

Chiefs would make sense, it's a win now team and they'll have Watkins off the books next season which frees up just about the right amount for Le'Veon.  It's a matter of how that would work out with the Chiefs wanting to pay Mahomes and Hill also...

I can only imagine the butthurt when Andy Reid bypasses Lesean McCoy and LeVeon Bell to give goal line carries to Damien Williams in the fantasy playoffs...

Edited by Iron-cock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

If he lands on the Chiefs, OMG!

d91.gifgiphy.gif

The only downside is the playoff schedule.  A third game against the Pat's (ugh), Bears and Broncos.

At least the latter two have looked vulnerable against the run of late, and obviously a HUGE upgrade in situation.  But something to be aware of.

9 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

for Trent Williams?

YUUUUUUUGE if pulled off. 

I'd be for the Jets getting Trent Williams regardless of the circumstances.  The only way to exorcise the ghosts Sam Darnold sees is to put a good line in front of him and some WRs that can create separation and win 50/50 balls.  

1 minute ago, Silkk1211 said:

No way he gets traded...now he’ll prob be disgruntled ROS with jets so that should be interesting

I mean dude is already playing for the Jets and seems pretty chill about it.  I don't think "disgruntled" is in his vocabulary when he has $52 million in the bank.

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

Chiefs would make sense, it's a win now team and they'll have Watkins off the books next season which frees up just about the right amount for Le'Veon.  It's a matter of how that would work out with the Chiefs wanting to pay Mahomes and Hill also...

I can only imagine the butthurt when Andy Reid bypasses Lesean McCoy and LeVeon Bell to give goal line carries to Damien Williams in the fantasy playoffs...

Well, I'd imagine one RB would get cut or dealt.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

I doubt this is even factual. Manish Mehta who "broke" this news is the biggest joke in the sports reporting industry.

This is a common belief among Jets fans, but why do you think so?