NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2019 Outlook

Fantasy Gooroo

https://www.sny.tv/jets/news/with-leveon-bell-dealing-with-injury-jets-sign-rb-josh-adams/311405562

New York signed Josh Adams to the roster from the practice squad on Tuesday, reports Manish Mehta of the Daily News

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, though, the two situations are not related. Adams is joining the active roster, so the Jets can block a certain team from stealing him off the practice squad. Schefter's source says Bell is "good," and as NFL Network's Tom Pelissero pointed out as well, Bell was seen dancing in his recording studio and has had MRIs on his knee this year as a precaution.

31 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

https://www.sny.tv/jets/news/with-leveon-bell-dealing-with-injury-jets-sign-rb-josh-adams/311405562

New York signed Josh Adams to the roster from the practice squad on Tuesday, reports Manish Mehta of the Daily News

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, though, the two situations are not related. Adams is joining the active roster, so the Jets can block a certain team from stealing him off the practice squad. Schefter's source says Bell is "good," and as NFL Network's Tom Pelissero pointed out as well, Bell was seen dancing in his recording studio and has had MRIs on his knee this year as a precaution.

This video is fake news, where is it?

4 minutes ago, ap0calypse said:

I trust Schefter. I don't need the video. If it was the clown 🤡 Rap reporting it, I'd be skeptical. Schefter's source says Bell is "good." That's all I need to know.

Edited by FitzMagic

I'm not saying Bell's definitely gonna miss time, but this just seems fishy. Just the handling of the situation. It's not typical. Not sure if they wanna tank, keep him healthy to trade him in the offseason, or what, but my guess is there's more to this story. 

3 minutes ago, ap0calypse said:

I guess you could technically say he was dancing in the studio but based on the videos on ig he’s actually sitting down. Dancing while sitting down doesn’t really tell us much about his knee issue. But it does mean he’s in good spirits I guess. 

17 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I'm not saying Bell's definitely gonna miss time, but this just seems fishy. Just the handling of the situation. It's not typical. Not sure if they wanna tank, keep him healthy to trade him in the offseason, or what, but my guess is there's more to this story. 

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

need I say more?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

So the team just isn’t going to say anything? This is getting pretty annoying. I understand Schef said he’s good but I would prefer a statement from the team. 

Sounds like we may have to wait for practice reports tomorrow 

There are three different reporters who have team sources saying they signed Josh Adams to keep him from going to another team, not because of Bell.  It makes sense since Jets GM Joe Douglas is originally from Philly and probably likes Adams.

Manish is stoking the flames a bit saying we'll find out more about Bell's status later, but he and the other reporters have sources saying Bell is "good" and "it's nothing major".

Edited by Iron-cock

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

There are three different reporters who have team sources saying they signed Josh Adams to keep him from going to another team, not because of Bell.  It makes sense since Jets GM Joe Douglas is originally from Philly and probably likes Adams.

Manish is stoking the flames a bit saying we'll find out more about Bell's status later, but he and the other reporters have sources saying Bell is "good" and "it's nothing major".

🤞🙏

I was holding Ty Montgomery just for fun Sunday and watched until the final snap of the Jets game (blah).

Bell was in and running full speed. Didn't look hurt at all. Went straight to the postgame high fives and all that jazz. Didn't look like anything happened to him at all at any point on the final drive.

4 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Jets reporter Manish is notoriously awful. I think his whole job is to stir things up instead of report what’s actually happening. 

Edited by y2jbones
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

I've seen quite a bit of talk on here about Pittsburgh being why Bell was great. Well, statistically speaking, yes. But Bell also was a big reason why he did great in Pittsburgh.

Me love seeing Carson on here. Everyone talking about him being such a bruiser but he's such a stud. I know it's not related to the Bell thread but whatevs. 

12 minutes ago, scheibler said:

You know what's more worrisome then an MRI? ADAM GASE IS STILL THE COACH. Wtf do they see in that bum? That was my main concern for bell before the season and it's cone to fruition. 

Seriously - this man has killed 3 teams.