Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Johnson 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Motown_Magic said:

I agree with your middle sentence here but you do realize his doodoo line extrapolates to 640 rushing yards, 128 receptions, and 1584 receiving yards over a full season.. I know we drafted him as a running back and not a wide receiver, but points are points, and his floor seems to be about as elite as it gets.

 

I’m just calling the offensive line bad. I know DJ can break tackles and gain more than what they give him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would have been nice if he said this before the game.

Did your backup get all the reps in your furniture moving business while you were out?  That’s the only part of your analogy that us Chase Edmonds owners care about.

this is what fantasy football has come to 🤦🏻‍♂️

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Motown_Magic said:

I agree with your middle sentence here but you do realize his doodoo line extrapolates to 640 rushing yards, 128 receptions, and 1584 receiving yards over a full season.. I know we drafted him as a running back and not a wide receiver, but points are points, and his floor seems to be about as elite as it gets.

 

I think he was referring to the O-line not the stat line DJ put up. 

 

Totally agree that injuries are the only concern. Unless it is his bye week, stick him in the RB slot regardless of matchup. 

 

Leggoooooo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sSektor said:

 

I’m just calling the offensive line bad. I know DJ can break tackles and gain more than what they give him.

My bad man I interpreted it as his stat line.. I agree with you there. I’m just glad the narrative on how much Kliff likes to throw to his backs has been true thus far. We’d be panicking if that wasn’t the case 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sSektor said:

He's going to go nuclear against the Bengals defense

Arizona should be able to keep the game relatively close because the Bengals have injuries at wr so hopefully Johnson can have a big day.  Hopefully they finally give him 20+ carries in the game.  18 is his high so far this season.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jonasdash said:

Yeah this is going the be a massive game for DJ.  I would not even blink at a 30 point game in .5 PPR

It will be a massive game for DJ if the Cardinals can keep the game close which could be tough because of their defense.  He should still have a nice game in PPR if they're playing from well behind because he's used in the passing game but the carries won't be there.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NBatum88 said:

Was fortunate to grab Chase Edmonds a couple of weeks ago in the league where I own Johnson.  Grabbed him in another but I wish I had grabbed him in all of my leagues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Tierjerk said:

Might need to sell DJ while he has value. I don’t like the smell of this and this could haunt him. A back injury for a RB? Sounds like super sized order of headaches to come.

Sell ASAP it seems🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Tierjerk said:

Might need to sell DJ while he has value. I don’t like the smell of this and this could haunt him. A back injury for a RB? Sounds like super sized order of headaches to come.

Ya ever try selling a car when the check engine light is on? 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...