Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

David Johnson 2019 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would have been nice if he said this before the game.

Did your backup get all the reps in your furniture moving business while you were out?  That’s the only part of your analogy that us Chase Edmonds owners care about.

this is what fantasy football has come to 🤦🏻‍♂️

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ed06288 said:

So we start chase edmonds this week? Is it gonna be a timeshare? As needed basis? Is David Johnson injured? Is David Johnson coming back? What's going on????

 

It's a knee-based situation...

😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ed06288 said:

So we start chase edmonds this week? Is it gonna be a timeshare? As needed basis? Is David Johnson injured? Is David Johnson coming back? What's going on????

 

It'll be a tough matchup against NO..

Link to post
Share on other sites

After thinking about it for an hour or so, if David Johnson logs FULL practices in I'll start Johnson. Otherwise I'll start Edmonds or some other rb. I'm not starting both edmonds and david johnson.

If edmonds gets the start, should the rough matchup make us consider other options? people are saying he still had bad runs against the giants.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ed06288 said:

After thinking about it for an hour or so, if David Johnson logs FULL practices in I'll start Johnson. Otherwise I'll start Edmonds or some other rb. I'm not starting both edmonds and david johnson.

If edmonds gets the start, should the rough matchup make us consider other options? people are saying he still had bad runs against the giants.

I agree.  I started both DJ and Edmonds last week and Edmonds scored 35 to bail me out but doubt that happens again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ed06288 said:

So we start chase edmonds this week? Is it gonna be a timeshare? As needed basis? Is David Johnson injured? Is David Johnson coming back? What's going on????

Start as an RB2..Chase has been electric. DJ no one knows yet. I’d hold and hope or try the trade route.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ed06288 said:

After thinking about it for an hour or so, if David Johnson logs FULL practices in I'll start Johnson. Otherwise I'll start Edmonds or some other rb. I'm not starting both edmonds and david johnson.

If edmonds gets the start, should the rough matchup make us consider other options? people are saying he still had bad runs against the giants.

 

1 minute ago, sjm76 said:

I agree.  I started both DJ and Edmonds last week and Edmonds scored 35 to bail me out but doubt that happens again.

 

It's the 64K question really, and really the worst case scenario if you own both. 

For me, the take away from last week is you cannot trust their HC. So, you really have to read the practice reports closely. Then, use your own judgement. 

Could be a tough GTD IMO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The G Man said:

 

 

It's the 64K question really, and really the worst case scenario if you own both. 

For me, the take away from last week is you cannot trust their HC. So, you really have to read the practice reports closely. Then, use your own judgement. 

Could be a tough GTD IMO

If it's a GTD again, I'm just going to sit DJ this week and start Edmonds.  I also have Austin Ekeler so I'll just roll with Edmonds and Ekeler as my starting rb's.  My league is PPR.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The G Man said:

 

 

It's the 64K question really, and really the worst case scenario if you own both. 

For me, the take away from last week is you cannot trust their HC. So, you really have to read the practice reports closely. Then, use your own judgement. 

Could be a tough GTD IMO. 

Practice reports said david johnson was running with the rehab group last week, wearing a red shirt or something. I think we can conclude some things off the practice reports.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ed06288 said:

Practice reports said david johnson was running with the rehab group last week, wearing a red shirt or something. I think we can conclude some things off the practice reports.

 

That's my point. I really didn't see any red flags there. Maybe I should have??? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The G Man said:

 

That's my point. I really didn't see any red flags there. Maybe I should have??? 

I think it's a big red flag but at the same time, he's the type of player to miss multiple practices and still suit up for a game. He also got upgraded to healthy about an hour before the game. But if we're saying the head coach talk isn't reliable, then we have to go back to practice reports. And not logging full practices is probably bad. 
I don't know. lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...