NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was there ever any doubt?

Yeah but take away that 75 yard TD run and he only has 90 yards and a touchdown. 

Other RBs can boost their stats by big 99 yard runs too. I wonder why they don't do that more often?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, smeeze said:

How are you guys feeling about his week 1 matchup? Cleveland's DLine looks ridiculous.

Not feeling it... but we are here for that BOOM right?

This cat is either a league winner (continuation of late 2018) or a wreck (prior  to late 2018)...

Last year, I avoided him... this year... I'm all IN... Bless me and @DerrickHenrysCleats

And oh... that nasty overrated Matt LeFleur is finally gone... so... more positivity there

Edited by Szer0
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Szer0 said:

Not feeling it... but we are here for that BOOM right?

This cat is either a league winner (continuation of late 2018) or a wreck (prior  to late 2018)...

Last year, I avoided him... this year... I'm all IN... Bless me and @DerrickHenrysCleats

And oh... that nasty overrated Matt LeFleur is finally gone... so... more positivity there

Be patient. a storm is coming...

• Like 3
1 minute ago, oban14 said:

He was right, once they let him play.

Come on.  The Titans “let him play” plenty before December 2018.

That said, I think he’ll be solid to excellent more often than not.  The first month might be rough, though, sans Lewan.

2 hours ago, smeeze said:

How are you guys feeling about his week 1 matchup? Cleveland's DLine looks ridiculous.

Heard more than a few analysts talking about how RBs should have some success running straight at the Cleveland line this year. All D Lines have a weakness, if the Browns weakness really is having backs come straight at them than Henry should have a decent game.

Hopefully they feed the guy. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Mr.STD said:

Hopefully they feed the guy. 

We will soon know if the coaches had really learned anything from last season....

If they haven't... us soul brothers gonna be having some sad songs

I'm all in on this guy, again.... I can't quit him. Have him in 2 keepers.  This has to be the year right? First game does concern me a little but not for Henry's talents, just don't let the game get away from the script. TEN wants to run the ball, so run the damn ball! Then run some more.  They can't get worried about being down a TD.  If Henry gets carries he will bust the long one.

Stick with the game plan!

• Like 3

I just see tenn with a bad defense and no passing game. It doesn't bode well for season long proficiency from the rbs. Trailing in most games so they may be forced to throw, and since mariotta doesn't scare anyone I could also see stacked boxes to stop DH and to force MM to beat them thru the air. Other then the Colts, the 4 other teams the Henry beat up on late in season were out of contention, already bad teams. Like everyone says, either he's a league winner with continuation of late last year's numbers... Or he's just another hole drilled through your boat in the 5th or 6th round. 

39 minutes ago, Mrmann1 said:

I just see tenn with a bad defense and no passing game. It doesn't bode well for season long proficiency from the rbs. Trailing in most games so they may be forced to throw, and since mariotta doesn't scare anyone I could also see stacked boxes to stop DH and to force MM to beat them thru the air. Other then the Colts, the 4 other teams the Henry beat up on late in season were out of contention, already bad teams. Like everyone says, either he's a league winner with continuation of late last year's numbers... Or he's just another hole drilled through your boat in the 5th or 6th round. 

I think their defense is better than you think. 

On 9/5/2019 at 8:29 AM, Big Nate said:

I'm all in on this guy, again.... I can't quit him. Have him in 2 keepers.  This has to be the year right? First game does concern me a little but not for Henry's talents, just don't let the game get away from the script. TEN wants to run the ball, so run the damn ball! Then run some more.  They can't get worried about being down a TD.  If Henry gets carries he will bust the long one.

Stick with the game plan!

Agree with this 100%.  No matter how many points you are behind, you can only score one TD per drive regardless if you are running it or throwing it.  Henry has shown he can score from anywhere on the field.  This beast wears down defenses but only if you let him.  DO NOT ABANDON THE RUN!!!  Especially if the dude throwing the ball would be  (Ja)Marcus Mariota.

• Thanks 1