NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was there ever any doubt?

Yeah but take away that 75 yard TD run and he only has 90 yards and a touchdown. 

Other RBs can boost their stats by big 99 yard runs too. I wonder why they don't do that more often?

Posted Images

Titans running back Derrick Henry is nearly unstoppable once he breaks into the open field and sets his sight on the end zone.

He gets wide-eyed with anticipation. And for good reason — he’s been more productive than anyone in the NFL in those situations

“Oh, well my eyes get big if you haven’t seen any pictures,” Henry said Thursday of getting room to run. “But just credit to those guys up front and everybody blocking. I’m just making my reads doing the job the best I can. And if it’s open field, just trying to get six points.”

The 2015 Heisman Trophy winner has been the best in the NFL since the start of the 2017 season. He leads the league during that span with six touchdowns from scrimmage of 65 yards or longer. That’s one more than Tyreek Hill for Kansas City, two more than Pittsburgh wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster and double the total of any running back.

Henry’s last scoring jaunt was Nov. 10, when he broke free for a 68-yarder in a 35-32 win over Kansas City. He currently ranks ninth in the NFL with 832 yards rushing and is tied for fourth with eight rushing TDs. Since Week 14 of last season, nobody in the league has run for more yards than Henry with 1,417 in that span.

https://apnews.com/e26bdb4fdb9945f4895b2097e24864b0

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Titans running back Derrick Henry is nearly unstoppable once he breaks into the open field and sets his sight on the end zone.

He gets wide-eyed with anticipation. And for good reason — he’s been more productive than anyone in the NFL in those situations

“Oh, well my eyes get big if you haven’t seen any pictures,” Henry said Thursday of getting room to run. “But just credit to those guys up front and everybody blocking. I’m just making my reads doing the job the best I can. And if it’s open field, just trying to get six points.”

The 2015 Heisman Trophy winner has been the best in the NFL since the start of the 2017 season. He leads the league during that span with six touchdowns from scrimmage of 65 yards or longer. That’s one more than Tyreek Hill for Kansas City, two more than Pittsburgh wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster and double the total of any running back.

Henry’s last scoring jaunt was Nov. 10, when he broke free for a 68-yarder in a 35-32 win over Kansas City. He currently ranks ninth in the NFL with 832 yards rushing and is tied for fourth with eight rushing TDs. Since Week 14 of last season, nobody in the league has run for more yards than Henry with 1,417 in that span.

https://apnews.com/e26bdb4fdb9945f4895b2097e24864b0

Yeah, but if you take out that big game against Jacksonville last year Then he has only ran for 1,179 yards. Not nearly as impressive.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Szer0 said:

Take away that TD. He'd have none... 

Just like most RB this week 😁

He was being sarcastic brodie lol . If you read back a few pages you’ll get the gist of it all 

4 minutes ago, JimmyDolan said:

Surely he will be taken in the first round of most standard scoring leagues next year. 

He could sneak into the back end of the 1st round in Standard, probably 2nd in half and full PPR.  Despite how amazing he’s been, they’ll still be the game script concerns.  He’s proven this year that his ceiling is as high as any RB not named CMC though, and he deserves to be considered a solid RB1 in any format.

56 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

He was being sarcastic brodie lol . If you read back a few pages you’ll get the gist of it all 

I know... I just wanted to pile it on... Since this plodder unfairly got 2 TDs and lost one TD via a holding call

• Like 1