NBC Sports Edge Forums

25 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

According to Graham Barfield of NFL.com, Henry has set an all-time record for most rushing yards in any eight-game stretch in NFL history. Over the past eight contests in which he has played, Henry has rushed 203 times for 1,273 yards, 11 touchdowns and is averaging 6.27 yards per carry.

EOL0ScHUwAAMORx.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was there ever any doubt?

Yeah but take away that 75 yard TD run and he only has 90 yards and a touchdown. 

Other RBs can boost their stats by big 99 yard runs too. I wonder why they don't do that more often?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Lord_Varys said:

I think KC jumps out to an early lead and Henry doesn't get the monster volume due to game script.

I don’t see the Titans moving away from the run game until at least the fourth quarter no matter the score.  Vrabel/Smith won’t leave their best offensive player on the sidelines for a substantial portion of a win-or-go-home game.

But no, he won’t be heavily involved in the passing game, no matter what.

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

I don’t see the Titans moving away from the run game until at least the fourth quarter no matter the score.  Vrabel/Smith won’t leave their best offensive player on the sidelines for a substantial portion of a win-or-go-home game.

He was against NE and Baltimore...

1 hour ago, BMcP said:

Henry going to squash you.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Which RB for Tennessee had more?

I'll hang up and listen.

Confused - were you arguing Henry wasn’t involved in the passing game due to their opponents?

9 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Confused - were you arguing Henry wasn’t involved in the passing game due to their opponents?

Nope, he was the Titans most active pass catching RB in the last 2 must win games. Don't expect that to change this weekend.

Edited by DerrickHenrysCleats
19 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Nope, he was the Titans most active pass catching RB in the last 2 must win games. Don't expect that to change this weekend.

I don’t.  At all.  I just don’t see that role requiring too much activity.

3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Yeah, but if that amounts to three targets then you can't really call that "heavy involvement".

• Like 2
18 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

THIS ^

14 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

lmao 3 is not alot of targets for 2 games dude. He should be getting more.

Tennyhilz has only chucked a scant twenty nine passes over the past two games ... ergo, KING HENDRY'S target share is a robust enough 10%.

when couched in that context it puts a whole new paint job on things, amirite? 🤔

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

THIS ^

Tennyhilz has only chucked a scant twenty nine passes over the past two games ... ergo, KING HENDRY'S target share is a robust enough 10%.

when couched in that context it puts a whole new paint job on things, amirite? 🤔

^^^^this is exactly right. It is playoff time so this is the time to lay it all on the table. Henry is catching all the RB passes so far in the playoffs. Dion Lewis has had a few snaps and 0 touches so far in the playoffs. It's the King Hendry show for Tennessee. He runs, He catches, He passes, I guess the appropriate question is, what can he not do?

P.S. good to see you posting in the offseason

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He runs, He catches, He passes, I guess the appropriate question is, what can he not do?

Receive a lot of targets.  This is three years now, and, as you’ve admitted, good, knowledgeable coaches.  They’re still choosing not to pass to him.

18 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Receive a lot of targets.  This is three years now, and, as you’ve admitted, good, knowledgeable coaches.  They’re still choosing not to pass to him.

They did pass it to him more in their 2 most important games since 2002, do what you will with that information. 

13 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

They did pass it to him more in their 2 most important games since 2002, do what you will with that information. 

He received 1.5 targets/game this regular season.  This postseason?  1.5.