NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2019 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

Recent developments in AB's employment status, along with the continued inability of some users to keep their comments within the site guidelines, have forced us to lock this thread yet again.  If circumstances warrant, we will reopen.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steelers locker room  

that feeling when you’re immediately proven wrong 🤣     

Posted Images

Sums it up...

1 minute ago, ColoWrex said:

Had to be held back by teammates 🤣

That's crazy. That's unacceptable. They have to move him. He will destroy the locker room mentally and physically LMAO.  Even if plays, the minute they are eliminated from playoff contention, which will be soon, he will pull an OBJ and probably "nurse" an injury.

• Thanks 1
Just now, jccouger said:

Yeah, if you don't know what the exact suspension is you can't hope its only for 1 qtr and still start him. Gotta bench him this week in all situations. 

I'm not sure that sitting a quarter is a suspension.  I'd think they wouldn't announce "suspension" and then just sit him out for the quarter.  This seems more than that.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, K197040 said:

I'm not sure that sitting a quarter is a suspension.  I'd think they wouldn't announce "suspension" and then just sit him out for the quarter.  This seems more than that.

Exactly. This is way more than being 15 minutes late to a team meeting.

3 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Wow if true!

Haha. I kinda hope this happens. 

3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Agreed. They'd probably say bench or something. 

Just now, bengalfan27 said:

yes Brown is at fault, but rookie GM Mayock isn't helping situation.some players you have to deal with differently see Parcells and TO.

I love what he’s doing in this situation. AB as acting like he’s above everyone, shut it down with punishment before he does it again 

• Like 3