NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2019 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

Recent developments in AB's employment status, along with the continued inability of some users to keep their comments within the site guidelines, have forced us to lock this thread yet again.  If circumstances warrant, we will reopen.

2 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Gruden is so desperate to win that he doesn't give a @#$%.  He's like AB do anything you want just be in uniform on Sunday.

spacer.png

Gruden ain't winning nothing, without or without Antonio Bonaparte.  He's just sadly pathetic now.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steelers locker room  

that feeling when you’re immediately proven wrong 🤣     

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Weird, I don’t get that at all. In fact, I thought the exact opposite. I got the impression that “no more games” means he’s ready to focus on football again. 

Let’s not forget, if he’s done with football he’d be walking away from at least $30 million. 

He was also threatening to quit over an old helmet. Just release this turd.

• Like 1

He'll play week 1 just to get his guaranteed money.

He'll do something unabashedly foul directed to the Raiders organization (Mayock, for sure) which he'll do just to get released by the team.

He gets his money and peaces out of the league.

That's some supervillain scheming right there

Just now, gufomel said:

I don’t know the yards and TD numbers (or frankly catches for that matter with Carr throwing to him), but the O/U on targets is 25.

If Derek Carr knows what's good for him, the number of targets will be identical to the number of pass attempts.

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Law varies from state to state.  At this point, Gruden will no doubt bend over and give his consent anyway . . .

CA is a “two-party” consent state.  Sounds like a violation of federal law barring some admission from Gruden that he permitted that recording.

4 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

See my post above.

Looks like Mr. Brown may face both fines and imprisonment if I understand the penalties correctly.

EDIT: Brown seems pretty chill about accepting fines.

Edited by BMcP
Just now, rex_bulkhead said:

Isn't it a great coincidence that Hard Knocks happens to be on the team that is experiencing an all-time ****show...AND that team "happens" to be the Raiders? Couldn't have scripted it better

Feel like this went from Hard Knocks right into the new season of ballers.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BMcP said:

CA is a “two-party” consent state.  Sounds like a violation of federal law barring some admission from Gruden that he permitted that recording.

What if one party was in a one-party state and the other wasnt? 

Where are the RW Lawyers to clear this up?

• Like 1