NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown 2019 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

Recent developments in AB's employment status, along with the continued inability of some users to keep their comments within the site guidelines, have forced us to lock this thread yet again.  If circumstances warrant, we will reopen.

Just now, bhawks489 said:

What if one party was in a one-party state and the other wasnt? 

Where are the RW Lawyers to clear this up?

Quick threshold question: do you assume they are not both talking in the state of California?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steelers locker room  

that feeling when you’re immediately proven wrong 🤣     

Posted Images

I like everyone in here pretending to be tough.

You're no different than John Gruden, you don't care about any of this, because on field production trumps all.
In 4 weeks he's either a WR1 and this all disappears or he's a WR3 and you blame everything on this.

John Gruden has a 10 year $100M contract on the line.  Most of you here have less than $100 on the line.
When any of you post a screen shot dropping Antonio Brown from your fantasy team tonight, THEN you can tell us that Gruden's pathetic for letting him get away with it.
Put your money where your mouth is.

source.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
34 minutes ago, gufomel said:

I’m pretty convinced that it’s to the point of:

”Hey Gruden AB is at your house with your wife”

”That’s awesome!”

That's probably part of AB's contract.

Maybe that's why he wants out so bad.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

What if one party was in a one-party state and the other wasnt? 

Where are the RW Lawyers to clear this up?

A party in a 1 party state can record any conversation as long as 1 party consents, the other state doesn't matter.

Edited by Mr.STD
  • Thanks 1
Just now, FFCollusion said:

You're no different than John Gruden, you don't care about any of this, because on field production trumps all.
In 4 weeks he's either a WR1 and this all disappears or he's a WR3 and you blame everything on this.

John Gruden has a 10 year $100M contract on the line.  Most of you here have less than $100 on the line.
When any of you post a screen shot dropping Antonio Brown from your fantasy team tonight, THEN you can tell us that Gruden's pathetic for letting him get away with it.

source.gif

Talk about pretending to be tough.

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Isn't it a great coincidence that Hard Knocks happens to be on the team that is experiencing an all-time ****show...AND that team "happens" to be the Raiders? Couldn't have scripted it better

Lol well wasn't hard to figure out

3 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

source.gif

Most of us were smart enough not to draft him in the first place dude

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

John Gruden has a 10 year $100M contract on the line.

Not really, he's likely getting paid no matter what. 

His reputation is on the line, and he likes winning football games.  Can't blame him there. 

Just now, Iron-cock said:

Not really, he's likely getting paid no matter what. 

His reputation is on the line, and he likes winning football games.  Can't blame him there. 

You arent worried at all by anything that happened in the last however time period?

6 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

source.gif

The next time Gruden sees AB in the locker room after practice..

WanDownrightHagfish-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

If the owner in your money league dropped AB tonight, you'd put in a waiver. Tell me I'm wrong...

Edited by FFCollusion
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Sticky2 said:

If not they are about to rethink that suspension. AB seems to want to keep pushing and pushing.

Just when you thought he finally got it through his head...

The funny thing is in the video, Gruden is telling him to stop all this ish and just play football. So what does Brown do? Posts the video, which is more of the same ish. It’s becoming an endless loop. 😆

• Like 2
Just now, FFCollusion said:

If the owner in your money league dropped AB tonight, you'd put in a waiver. Tell me I'm wrong...

Over some bench flier? of course. You are talking extremes here man. Would i draft him 2/3 round? no way.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, griffin727 said:

If Brown somehow makes it to actually play Monday night, it has the be the most hyped I've been for one player in a MNF game. You know he has something planned.

Yeah, 2 catches for 13 yards. 😂 He’ll be facing Chris Harris Jr. - not an easy task even without all the drama and other BS he’s had going on this off-season.

Just now, bhawks489 said:

Over some bench flier? of course. 

Case in point.

You, just like Gruden, don't care about the drama.  You won't kick him off the team on 'principle' because you care more about WINNING.

Thank you for proving my point.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

source.gif

I'd argue this is a false equivalency. If the Raiders cut him before game 1 they get $30M back, if a fantasy player cuts him they get nothing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

I wish I had drafted him at this point. Most entertaining player of all time. Makes prime TO look like a dirty movie from the 1930s.

2 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

I get where you're coming from FFC but any of us dropping (I don't own AB) or picking up AB has no effect on our fake foosball squad.  Gruden not imposing an iota of discipline on AB in real life football can and may impact the rest of the Raiders locker room and culture. 

• Like 3